List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who else thinks Liz is a big hypocrite????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who else thinks Liz is a big hypocrite????

Started by ex-michel at 2006/10/09 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 07:37PM, Views: 953, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/18 06:04PM
    Re: Who else thinks Liz is a big hypocrite????
    allie_colleg...

lucky did bad things, Liason doesn't change that....

#12   2006/10/18 06:13PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote allie_collegegirl21: lucky did bad things, Liason doesn't change that....

yes, lucky did do bad things and he should say sorry, but i wish he would've waited a little later til he knew the truth about everything. though then i'd doubt he'd want to apologize

#13   2006/10/18 06:24PM
    allie_colleg...

Lucky had sex with maxie MANY TIMES!!!!

liz walked in on lucky/maxie WEEKS before liz slept with jason!!!

Lucky used DRUGS again ALL HIS FAULT!!!
    AND THEN CHEATED!!!

Liz was justified, jasam were supposedly over....
    and liz NEVER expected jason to tell anyone!!!!

#14   2006/10/19 07:41AM
    Riegel Lady

Quote ex-michel:
    Quote allie_collegegirl21: liz NEVER expected jason to tell anyone!!!!

Does that make it OK?
    (For Liz NOT to tell Lucky the truth)

well, honestly, yes. she should NOT tell him until he is capable of hearing it without bottoming out AGAIN!!!

#15   2006/10/19 08:20AM
    Crater#5

*) I thin Lizzie is a hypocrite and I think Jason has lost his mind this time for sure. GH writers has taken to baby drama to a level that it has become dumb. I don't know if the writers are lazy or what, but they do not known how to move a storyline. The Lizzie baby drama should have been over with and they should be moving onto some actions. They have plenty of folks why don't they us them. I am getting sick of seeing Liz everyday, they are trying to force this woman down out throats(like they did Emily).

#16   2006/10/19 08:31AM
    ziggybaby

I agree, can't stand Liz, although I will say I used to kind of like her. She acts like Miss. Goody 2 Shoe when in fact she is a loser who messed up herself. Only won't admit to it. At least Lucky's character is trying to make amends, which in my book makes him better than Liz.

Also, the storyline with Jason and Liz will only go so far-which in my opinion has gone far enough, whereas the storylines for Jason and Sam are endless.

#17   2006/10/19 09:26AM
    Yellow Rose

I get the feeling that Elizabeth has put off telling Lucky about the pregnancy because once she does that she would have to admit to herself and everyone else that she cheated too. Heaven forbid that little Miss Prissy share some of the blame. THINKING your marriage is no excuse to cheat. I'm not excusing Lucky but at least he has the drugs to blame.

#18   2006/10/19 10:28AM
    allie_colleg...

Quote Yellow Rose: I get the feeling that Elizabeth has put off telling Lucky about the pregnancy because once she does that she would have to admit to herself and everyone else that she cheated too. Heaven forbid that little Miss Prissy share some of the blame. THINKING your marriage is no excuse to cheat. I'm not excusing Lucky but at least he has the drugs to blame.

and she blames lucky/maxie.... he WAS sober for a while... he went back to the drugs AND MAXIE!!!

#19   2006/10/28 07:01AM
    LAURAB2002

why is everbody bashing liz, everbody saying she a hypocrite, sam a hypocrite to, she could not tell her mother she had sex with her husbend, even know mother knows all about it, it does not matter if her mother is sick or not, , lucky is sick to, so sam and liz are hypocrites.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list