List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Dear Mr. Wolf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dear Mr. Wolf

Started by thatguy22 at 2011/10/14 07:55PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/15 04:28PM, Views: 555, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/10/14 07:55PM
    Dear Mr. Wolf
    thatguy22

Dear Mr. Wolf,

I am writing this letter to inform you that General Hospital blows. I defended you a month ago because I thought you needed more time to get your material together. I was wrong.

First, I'd like to write about the "Lulu the drunk" s/l. In the name of all that is holy, stop trying to connect Lucky and Lulu to their parents. My mom likes apples. That doesn't mean I automatically like apples. Let these friggin characters develop their own characteristics and story lines. If you can't think of anything, get them out of the show.

GH fans can’t deal with another addiction storyline. We just can’t. Plus Lucky analogizes everything to addiction, including his ex-wife. We went through it with Luke during the summer. We went through it with Mike in the early part of the decade, along with Lucky’s pill addiction. No…more…PLEASE…

Secondly, I’d like to formally request that the New Kate be excised from the show. Old Kate was interesting and made Sonny’s character develop. New Kate is insecure and weird. She is 20 years younger. She has forgiven Sonny for dumping her and now goes out of her way to help him. She seems more upset about being shot than being dumped, though originally it was the other way around. Stop it. Get her out, and let Sonny deal with HIS WIFE. HE’S STILL MARRIED TO BRENDA. Let him deal with the divorce. Let him be single for five minutes.

Thirdly, I’d like to ask why Josselyn looks like she’s 12 years old. That’s one big two year old.

Next, may I ask why Carly is now so hostile towards Jason and Sam’s relationship when in the middle part of the last decade she was their biggest supporter? How about having her character develop a little, and let her be supportive? That’s called changing the paradigm. It prevents the show from being stale, repetitive and utterly unwatchable.

This next point might annoy some other fans, but I’ll just say it. Decide if you want Steve Webber on the show. Decide right now. Stop reading this and decide. If the answer is yes, then give him a storyline. The Mystery of His Past, banging Olivia, whatever you want it to be. If the answer is no, get him off the show. Don’t do the “one scene a month” thing. It makes those scenes boring since I know the character is as relevant as that pool table in Jason’s apartment.

Make Jonathan Jackson get a haircut and shave. He’s not Johnny Depp. He’s Jonathan Jackson.

The following thoughts, if they cross your mind, need never to be adopted as GH storylines because you’ve done it a million times:

1) Sonny finds a new love in an old flame (Kate) only to find out she’s keeping a secret that requires him to forgive, though Sonny finds this difficult because of his past.
    2) Sonny has a child.
    Jason struggles to deal with being a mob enforcer and wanting a family.
    4) Michael wants to be in the business but his three parents don’t want him to be in the mafia. JUST DECIDE IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU’VE BEEN DOING THIS STORYLINE SINCE 2005 WHEN THE KID SHOT KATE. JUST. DECIDE.
    5) Anything that has to do with Lucky and Lulu being like their parents in any way.
    6) Luke is a bad father. It contradicts the 1990s (when people watched the show) and even if it’s been true this decade, nobody wants to hear Lucky whine about Luke’s parenting again. He’s like 36 years old and has 2 living sons. Get over it.
    7) Lisa. Anything with Lisa.
    Carly and Sonny. Don’t even hint that they will ever get together, ever. Ever.
    9) Carly taking any of her kids from any of their fathers and anointing some other dude their father. You did it with Morgan 9 times, Michael 3 times, and I feel like Josselyn is next. Stop. Jax is the kid’s dad. He’s not there? Too bad. ABC should pay him. He was a good character.
    10) Sonny: can’t/doesn’t want to/won’t control the business and so gives it to Jason. NO NO NO.
    11) Someone gets pregnant and there’s a paternity test.
    12) A child has cancer or is dying. You’d think Port Charles was a warzone in a developing country.

If you can’t avoid these stories then tell ABC and resign.

Sincerely,

Thatguy

#2   2011/10/14 09:21PM
    Re: Dear Mr. Wolf
    carlyfan11

omg lol i agree. i feel like wolf is a more boring version of guza, except that the show is more balanced. though my carly still gets her scenes so thats nice.

but you made a really good point with brenda. did sonny and brenda ever actually divorce?

#3   2011/10/14 11:18PM
    SamuraiJediS...

garin wolf is going the same way as guza

#4   2011/10/15 08:21AM
    aerinha

You said it all. Print it out and mail it to ABC.

Luke was an amazing dad to Lucky I don't know why they turned him into a turd....actually I sort of do. According to Claire Labine, writer when Luke was on more than two months a year, Geary hated everything she did for Luke aka the last time I liked Luke and whined. So I do know why Luke is a turd, I just don't know why anyone listened to Geary since most fans hate Luke or are bored with him now.

#5   2011/10/15 08:59AM
    Trish12

Quote thatguy22: Dear Mr. Wolf,

I am writing this letter to inform you that General Hospital blows. I defended you a month ago because I thought you needed more time to get your material together. I was wrong.

First, I'd like to write about the "Lulu the drunk" s/l. In the name of all that is holy, stop trying to connect Lucky and Lulu to their parents. My mom likes apples. That doesn't mean I automatically like apples. Let these friggin characters develop their own characteristics and story lines. If you can't think of anything, get them out of the show.

GH fans can’t deal with another addiction storyline. We just can’t. Plus Lucky analogizes everything to addiction, including his ex-wife. We went through it with Luke during the summer. We went through it with Mike in the early part of the decade, along with Lucky’s pill addiction. No…more…PLEASE…

Secondly, I’d like to formally request that the New Kate be excised from the show. Old Kate was interesting and made Sonny’s character develop. New Kate is insecure and weird. She is 20 years younger. She has forgiven Sonny for dumping her and now goes out of her way to help him. She seems more upset about being shot than being dumped, though originally it was the other way around. Stop it. Get her out, and let Sonny deal with HIS WIFE. HE’S STILL MARRIED TO BRENDA. Let him deal with the divorce. Let him be single for five minutes.

Thirdly, I’d like to ask why Josselyn looks like she’s 12 years old. That’s one big two year old.

Next, may I ask why Carly is now so hostile towards Jason and Sam’s relationship when in the middle part of the last decade she was their biggest supporter? How about having her character develop a little, and let her be supportive? That’s called changing the paradigm. It prevents the show from being stale, repetitive and utterly unwatchable.

This next point might annoy some other fans, but I’ll just say it. Decide if you want Steve Webber on the show. Decide right now. Stop reading this and decide. If the answer is yes, then give him a storyline. The Mystery of His Past, banging Olivia, whatever you want it to be. If the answer is no, get him off the show. Don’t do the “one scene a month” thing. It makes those scenes boring since I know the character is as relevant as that pool table in Jason’s apartment.

Make Jonathan Jackson get a haircut and shave. He’s not Johnny Depp. He’s Jonathan Jackson.

The following thoughts, if they cross your mind, need never to be adopted as GH storylines because you’ve done it a million times:

1) Sonny finds a new love in an old flame (Kate) only to find out she’s keeping a secret that requires him to forgive, though Sonny finds this difficult because of his past.
    2) Sonny has a child.
    Jason struggles to deal with being a mob enforcer and wanting a family.
    4) Michael wants to be in the business but his three parents don’t want him to be in the mafia. JUST DECIDE IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU’VE BEEN DOING THIS STORYLINE SINCE 2005 WHEN THE KID SHOT KATE. JUST. DECIDE.
    5) Anything that has to do with Lucky and Lulu being like their parents in any way.
    6) Luke is a bad father. It contradicts the 1990s (when people watched the show) and even if it’s been true this decade, nobody wants to hear Lucky whine about Luke’s parenting again. He’s like 36 years old and has 2 living sons. Get over it.
    7) Lisa. Anything with Lisa.
    Carly and Sonny. Don’t even hint that they will ever get together, ever. Ever.
    9) Carly taking any of her kids from any of their fathers and anointing some other dude their father. You did it with Morgan 9 times, Michael 3 times, and I feel like Josselyn is next. Stop. Jax is the kid’s dad. He’s not there? Too bad. ABC should pay him. He was a good character.
    10) Sonny: can’t/doesn’t want to/won’t control the business and so gives it to Jason. NO NO NO.
    11) Someone gets pregnant and there’s a paternity test.
    12) A child has cancer or is dying. You’d think Port Charles was a warzone in a developing country.

If you can’t avoid these stories then tell ABC and resign.

Sincerely,

Thatguy

Can I cosign. ITA with everything. I just don't understand the s/l anymore. They are underdeveloped and make no sence. I'm loosing interest and fast. One of my biggest dissapointment is Sonny. The direction with this character has gone fastly down. I can't tolerate Sam, Jason and Carly so much either. Why is Liz such a nurotic, she's distroyed, and they taking Lulu the same direction. What's going on with Lucky he's always in a crisis. Why do we have AZ and Lisa running around PC killing whom ever then want. I hate Mabby and please don't tell me that they gonna distroy Partick and Robin again. I'm sick of see Olivia in he undies, give her new direction please. I miss the Cassidines and the Q's.

#6   2011/10/15 10:40AM
    BrendaJasonLove

Amen!!!

#7   2011/10/15 04:28PM
    Afan77

The last time I truly enjoyed watching the show was the metro court hostage crisis(amazing acting and great writing) and the black and white ball. After they killed Emily the show truly was horrible. I'm waiting for this Cassadine storyline that I'm very excited for but they need to get it going. Please kill Lisa she is hard to watch and AZ. Bring back favorites like Jerry Jax and nik, robins mom and dad, bobbie, but give them a good storyline! I thought wolf would let people that never interact anymore actually interact like Jason and the Q's I did enjoy the wedding a lot but I wanted more interaction. And what ever happened to carly and lulu being Bffs I loved there scenes together when they were close. How about Luke and carly scenes, robin and jason, sam and Alexis. I like Ethan how ethans character has developed. Oh and please get rid of Franco he's to creepy. Other than that I think wolf is doing the best he can with what he was left with I hope it gets better during the holiday season!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list