List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/09 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 01:20PM, Views: 1182, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/11/02 10:06AM
    Re: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....
    allie_colleg...

Quote LAURAB2002: you can be cold hearted person, so the baby has to die all because you want sam and jason together,

its just a show! we aren't wishing for a real PG woman to fall down the stairs, just that TPTB get the sl straightened out!

#22   2006/11/02 02:46PM
    IloveJason

If the baby were Jasons i would not want Liz to have it.Since it is a soap it is ok to miscarry it would not be new for Liz it would be like her 3rd or 4th only!

#23   2006/11/05 04:03PM
    Crater#5

As quick as she gets pregnant she should be on birth-control pills. The still a lot of blaming that can be laid on Liz big feet.

#24   2006/11/05 05:20PM
    faith12

I certainly wouldn't care if Liz lost her baby if it is Jason's. She really made me mad when she started crying to Jason and Jason hugged her, but then she goes to see Lucky and she won't let him touch her. Grow up Liz. The only reason Lucky was with Maxie was because he was under the influence of drugs- Can Liz say the same thing for being unfaithful to Lucky.

#25   2006/11/06 05:27AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote allie_collegegirl21:
    Quote LAURAB2002: you can be cold hearted person, so the baby has to die all because you want sam and jason together,

its just a show! we aren't wishing for a real PG woman to fall down the stairs, just that TPTB get the sl straightened out!

yeah i've mentioined all this already. it's not like RH is really PG, it's LIZ that is pregnant, i repeat LIZ is pregnant. if people or fans of jasam want her to miscarry, we're only saying that about her character... which is a fictional person.

#26   2006/11/06 07:16AM
    murrill

I hope that Liz carry's her baby all the way till it's born so that her and Jason can have the life they been waiting for. How do people know whats going to happen until it's happens.

#27   2006/11/06 01:20PM
    Honey Bun

Play nice everyone

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list