List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/09 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 01:20PM, Views: 1214, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/20 06:00AM
    Re: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....
    trufan

I WANT JASON TO BE THE FATHER & SAM TO GET KICKED TO THE CURB. lET JASON REMEMBER WHAT HE ONCE FELT FOR LIZ IS NOW MORE THAN WHAT HE FEELS FOR SAM, SHE IS STARTING TO ANOY ME. I WANT JASON TO BE THE DAD, I WANT JASON TO BE THE DAD I WANT JASON TO BE THE DAD NOT LUCKY! DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HIM HE'LL STILL HAVE MAXIE'S KID IF SHE'S NOT LYING.

NOTE: Typing in all caps is the equivalant of yelling. Our guidelines do not allow for yelling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/06 07:39AM
    #12   2006/10/20 06:13AM
    trufan

WHY CAN'T jASON HAVE HIS OWN KID, NOT FOR NOTHING BUT HE'S ALWAYS READT TO TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE ELSES BABY . THAT BABY WILL BRING OUT HIS SOFT SIDE. YEAH THE KID WOULD BE IN DANGER BUT ON THE STORIES WHO'S KID ISN'T LIZ IS A GOOD MOM, LUCKY IS A LOSER, AND SHOULDN'T HAVE A KID DICTATE HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HIMSELF. HE ALWAYS HAS MAXIE'S KID(IF SHE'S NOT LYING) - WHICH I DON'T THINK SHE IS SINCE SHE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A VISIT. ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A TIME I WANTED LUCKY & LIZ TOGETHER, I GOT OVER IT WAS SHE WAS COUPLED WITH JASON. WHY CAN'T HE BE HAPPY FOR ONCE WITHOUT BEING THE ONE TO FIX EVERYONE ELSE PROBLEMS & BE THE GO-TO-GUY. THE PEOPLE HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR(CARLY, SONNY, SAM,ETC...) ARE THE SAME ONES WHO DON'T HAVE HIS BEST INTEREST IN MIND. I PRAY THE WRITERS LET HIM REMEMBER & FEEL WHAT HE HAD FOR LIZ IS MORE THAN LOYALTY, BUT THAT HE SURPRESSED HIS TRUE FEELINGS & ACTUALLY LOVE HER MORE THAN SAM. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY.

NOTE: Typing in all caps is the equivalant of yelling. Our guidelines do not allow for yelling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/06 07:39AM
    #13   2006/10/28 06:18AM
    LAURAB2002

how can u say that u hope liz loses the baby, u sam and jason lovers, needs to get over it, we are talking about soaps here, love dont last for ever on soaps. if jason with sam or liz, or not,
    +9*6+

#14   2006/10/28 05:33PM
    samandjason$...

i don't care if she louses her baby i hope she does and maybe even louses her life

#15   2006/10/28 06:43PM
    Crater#5

>( I do not care, Sam lost hers. Maybe Lizzie and Lucky can raise the baby Maxie might have. Talk about shoe on the other foot.

#16   2006/10/28 06:47PM
    Crater#5

>( If Liz would carry laytex condoms, knowing that she gets pregnant easy than the ***** wouldn't be pregnant. She sniffed Jason enough, she got exactly what she wanted. I hope that thing is lost early because otherwise everytime we turn around she will have her ass at Jason's door.

NOTE: This post has been edited because it uses language that goes against our guidelines.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/06 07:37AM
    #17   2006/10/29 11:10AM
    Toscana

Sam can't have children. She had a hysterectomy last year. (When she was shot).

#18   2006/10/29 03:56PM
    Crater#5

Quote Toscana: Sam can't have children. She had a hysterectomy last year. (When she was shot).

Sam did not get a hysteromy, she can still have children.

#19   2006/10/30 07:36AM
    Maranda

Blaming Liz for falty condomes is just insane!

#20   2006/10/31 07:31PM
    LAURAB2002

you can be cold hearted person, so the baby has to die all because you want sam and jason together,

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list