List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/09 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 01:20PM, Views: 1198, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/09 01:16PM
    Who cares if LIZ LOSES her baby....
    onegirloneboy

this would be nothing new for her..She is not financially stable to support 2 kids,she can not fall on Jason the rest of her life he already helped her months ago when Lucky was not working remeber he paid rent and the hospital bills for her and Lucky and Liz hid that from Lucky and made Lucky think it was Nicholas who paid for all that so MRS.little i am innocient has been lying all along in her marriage with Lucky.Atleast Lucky does LOVE Liz..Personally i want them together but he does not even desrve her......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/09 01:17PM
    #2   2006/10/09 01:25PM
    Re: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....
    JASAM FAN

although i'd feel bad for her, i don't mind if she losed the baby. this is only if it's jason's baby though. if it's lucky's baby then i think that's a good way to bring them closer together. jasam need to have a happy little family of their own.

#3   2006/10/09 01:26PM
    onegirloneboy

[quote]Quote JASAM FAN: although i'd feel bad for her, i don't mind if she losed the baby. this is only if it's jason's baby though. if it's lucky's baby then i think that's a good way to bring them closer together. jasam need to have a happy little family of their own. [/quo
    Yes i agree if Jason is the father then she should lose it,but She might just lose it i feel before she even finds out..It might be one of those mysteries that we will never know who the daddy was....

#4   2006/10/18 03:51PM
    sdeshazo

I want lucky to be the father to help him straighten out his life.

#5   2006/10/19 08:30AM
    Crater#5

?) Do anyone really knows the outcome of this baby thing? Will Liz lose the baby? Who is the father? I just hope the writers clean things up, and put the couples who belong together,together. Jason and Liz do not work! It's time for Liz to move off the front burner.

#6   2006/10/19 11:37PM
    cardgirl

:( Liz can't lose the baby. She has already had two miscarriages. She lost the baby that she was going to have with Ric and she lost the baby she was carrying for Jax. For her to lose this baby would be cruel. She has been through a lot. I want the baby to be Jason's and I want Sam to take her whiny dishonest self away on a salvage job. She is really bilking Jason for sleeping with Liz. That just happened. What Sam did was diliberate. Let Liz just have a little happiness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 11:38PM
    #7   2006/10/19 11:44PM
    unknownfan

if jason is her baby's father i hope she LOSES her baby

#8   2006/10/20 04:44AM
    JaSam4eva

It's going to end up that Jason is the father, Rick will kidnap Liz (just like he did with Carly), then she will loose the baby, Jason will severely hurt Rick, then Jason & Liz are forever bonded and that will cause Sam to always have problems with Jason. I realy want Jason & Sam together, but faxe it....the writers just don't want Jason to be happy.
    By the way, I was so happy to see Jason beat up Rick. Did you see how he picked him up in the air then slammed him on the car ? I was like... You go boy.

#9   2006/10/20 05:51AM
    elwells

thanks cardgirl. i guess people are not sensitive enough. JUst remember to always put yourself in the persons place whom you dislike which i'm guessing is liz. what would you want for yourself? I hope the baby is jason's cause he deserve a child and sam need to go away permantly if you really want to know. Sam can't have kids anyway so you guys keep saying that you want jasam to have a child together but you keep forgetting one major detail: sam can't produce a child if 10 different sperms was in her.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list