List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I see when Maxie tells Liz about her pregnancy,she will figure out ....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I see when Maxie tells Liz about her pregnancy,she will figure out ....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/09 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 05:44PM, Views: 409, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/09 01:12PM
    I see when Maxie tells Liz about her pregnancy,she will figure out ....
    onegirloneboy

that she is lying especially when she finds out that she has NOT even taken a pregnancy test with her GYNI DR.LEE...I think them 2 will end up in a brawl and Liz might just lose her baby or Maxie if she really ends up being pregnant will lose her baby!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2006/10/09 01:59PM
    Re: I see when Maxie tells Liz about her pregnancy,she will figure out ....
    allie_colleg...

maxie IS pregnant, 1st of all why tell a doctor if its a lie. its 2 easy to disprove. also liz would never attack someone pregnant. also the maxie SL is to include medical issues a'la "DIXIE MARTIN." so if anyone is losing a baby its liz.

#3   2006/10/09 05:38PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote allie_collegegirl21: maxie IS pregnant, 1st of all why tell a doctor if its a lie. its 2 easy to disprove. also liz would never attack someone pregnant. also the maxie SL is to include medical issues a'la "DIXIE MARTIN." so if anyone is losing a baby its liz.

second of all maxie is full of lies she will figure out a way to find and excuse why she really is not pregnant...she will come across a good lie like maybe a miscarriage to make lucky feel bad for her she might frame him and say he was the cause of the miscarriage she desperatly wants him....and would stoop to any level to get him and if she does not get him will stoop to any level to keep him aprt from liz

#4   2006/10/09 05:44PM
    JaSam514

And she was running to Dr Lee as soon as she knew Lucky was there she did that at that moment on purpose so Lucky would hear her tell the Dr. she is pregnant to rub it in, Like Lucky said he thought she was lying until he heard her tell the Dr. Weather she is pregnant or not she is doing everything she can to trap Lucky and make his life miserable and she is loving every minute of it, poor Jesse is probably rolling over in his grave. I really do not like Maxie right now at all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list