List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The New Jason:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New Jason:

Started by ransomha at 2011/10/09 05:05AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/09 11:42AM, Views: 6551, Replies: 105
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/10/09 05:05AM
    The New Jason:
    ransomha

Who is this guy running around and shorts and tenni's ? Who is this guy who doesn't care about his friends and business associates anymore? Who leaves Port Charles while turning over his "work" to someone else?
    Jason has turned into a completely different person. No more "Stone Cold" glances, no more tough guy personality. Now he's the guy that color codes his outfits with his wife, who's favorite expression is " whatever you want dear" and has become" average Joe". While still fine looking with a wonderful chest, Jason and Patrick can start hanging out now. Two handsome boring guys.

#2   2011/10/09 06:24AM
    Re: The New Jason:
    4m4nda

Quote ransomha: Who is this guy running around and shorts and tenni's ? Who is this guy who doesn't care about his friends and business associates anymore? Who leaves Port Charles while turning over his "work" to someone else?
    Jason has turned into a completely different person. No more "Stone Cold" glances, no more tough guy personality. Now he's the guy that color codes his outfits with his wife, who's favorite expression is " whatever you want dear" and has become" average Joe". While still fine looking with a wonderful chest, Jason and Patrick can start hanging out now. Two handsome boring guys.

I will say that during the dominoes/wii scenes Stelly came through a lot...and a lot of it seemed like their personalities more so than JaSam (which is fine with me cuz I luv them both). Would you rather Jason wear his jeans and black tshirt in Hawaii? I welcome the Jason who actually changes his clothes, whether they match his wife or not...

Other than that....
    This is Jason truly relaxed & happy! I think he's allowed to have a vacation after how many years of everyone's beck and call/on call hero? It's called wedding/honeymoon bliss. I'm sure stone cold will be back when he knows Franco is stalking them...

#3   2011/10/09 06:45AM
    BrendaJasonLove

I don't think marriage has turned him lame, he's been that way for awhile IMO. And I use to adore the man, but now...not so much. But I still love his chest, that will never change.

#4   2011/10/09 06:47AM
    ransomha

Quote 4m4nda:
    Quote ransomha: Who is this guy running around and shorts and tenni's ? Who is this guy who doesn't care about his friends and business associates anymore? Who leaves Port Charles while turning over his "work" to someone else?

I will say that during the dominoes/wii scenes Stelly came through a lot...and a lot of it seemed like their personalities more so than JaSam (which is fine with me cuz I luv them both). Would you rather Jason wear his jeans and black tshirt in Hawaii? I welcome the Jason who actually changes his clothes, whether they match his wife or not...

Other than that....
    This is Jason truly relaxed & happy! I think he's allowed to have a vacation after how many years of everyone's beck and call/on call hero? It's called wedding/honeymoon bliss. I'm sure stone cold will be back when he knows Franco is stalking them...

I guess I would. This guy is "leave it to Beaver" to me now.
    It use to be a rare treat to get a half smile out of him, any emotion was a "gift". Now he's gone all regular on us. Regular = Boring........

#5   2011/10/09 07:51AM
    Nightmoves

I don't find Jason's behavior boring, in fact I find it a refreshing change.

#6   2011/10/09 08:22AM
    dwja

Quote Nightmoves: I don't find Jason's behavior boring, in fact I find it a refreshing change.

I agree and I am really not worried about the people finding it boring because I don't think it will last.

Every couple should get a period of happiness when they get married.

#7   2011/10/09 08:31AM
    Trish12

I have mixed emotions about Jason, from and enforcer to a total love sick dude. It seems like a total character rewrite.

#8   2011/10/09 08:44AM
    cincyghfan

Jason is happy. When your happy you smile and laugh, you tell the one that makes you happy that you love them, you want to make them just as happy as they make you. I'm over the moon that GW is giving Jason the chance to relax, play, and enjoy life, if only for a few weeks.

I wouldn't fret once the Morgan's return to Port Charles "Stone Cold" will return in some capacity.

#9   2011/10/09 08:47AM
    Kemofan2k11

When he was being the enforcer and taking care of "business", people said he was bad and nothing more than a murderer.

Now that he is relaxed and not being Stone Cold people are saying he is boring?

Seems like he is another character who just can't win no matter what.

#10   2011/10/09 08:48AM
    cincyghfan

Quote Trish12: I have mixed emotions about Jason, from and enforcer to a total love sick dude. It seems like a total character rewrite.

I dont think its a rewrite. Last time Jason went to a tropical location with his wife the man was wearing white linen!!! I love that you get to see the different sides of Jason.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list