List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/09 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 11:57PM, Views: 462, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/09 09:24AM
    ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....
    onegirloneboy

General Hospital will NOT be the same.They can not be replaced i mean Carly has been replaced and it took awhile for me to get used to this new Carly even though i love the old Carly better.What do you guys think will happen?And Jason leave the mob never....He will not leave Sonny on his own for the fact that he know's right now Sonny can not handle it on his own...remember someone stole his DR. records from lanie,They could possibly hurt SONNY IF HE WAS ON HIS OWN,BESIDES i think Alexis had something to do with his records being stolen from therapy.....Just in case if Sonny tried to get Kristina....What do you people think

#2   2006/10/09 10:35AM
    Re: ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....
    cincin

Everything I read does state Jason will leave the mob and go into partnership with Robert. Sonny will also try to go legit. I know Maurice Bernard has said he can see himself leaving GH and living in Colorado. However he also states he would miss acting and the people and the character. I don't see him going anywhere in the foreseeable future.

#3   2006/10/09 10:49AM
    toorobbin

Kelly is taking a leave and plans on coming back some time in 07.

So, in that case, I could see Jason working with Robert.

And as far as Alexis is concerned, all she has to do is try something once against Sonny, and she will lose Kristina.

#4   2006/10/09 09:11PM
    sweetcheeks2146

Thats it if sonny and sam leaves then im done with gh now they are pulling at whatever they can get and thats sad

#5   2006/10/09 11:57PM
    bellajewels

Last time I checked Maurice Benard had just recently signed a two year contract. Of course for me with time going by as quickly as it seems to I could have read that two years ago and just think it's recently. I don't see Maurice Benard leaving the show. Maybe he'll take a hiatus for a little bit but I don't think that he'll ever leave for good. Thank goodness. With the way that show goes if he left there would be no show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list