List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly so concerned about Sam JOKE!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly so concerned about Sam JOKE!!!

Started by R.J. at 2006/10/09 04:14AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 04:29PM, Views: 351, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/09 04:14AM
    Carly so concerned about Sam JOKE!!!
    R.J.

I truly believe that Carly has one concern thats Carly. I think that in her one track mind she is so JEALOUS that Jason slept with Elizabeth and maybe has a baby with her.
    I dont believe for one minute that she cares about Sam and I want to believe that Jason is smart enough to know this.I will bet that Carly attacks Liz and will cause as many problems as she possibly can. I have to say this I really cant tolerate this character and if thats possible I believe this Laura Wright must be a good actress I still believe that she owns GH because she is there every day.
    I just watched tape from FRi show and just my opinion. I am happy this is a soap opera because I have known many Carlys in the real world and not so cool to know..Thanks

#2   2006/10/09 05:09AM
    Re: Carly so concerned about Sam JOKE!!!
    cincin

Your remarks regarding are true. Carly is jealous that Jason slept with Liz. She has hated Liz since she first took care of Jason when Carly slept with Sonny. She can't stand the fact that Jason can turn to Liz with his problems or be a friend to her. she thinks Jason should be her friend only. Every time Carly has a problem she goes running to Jason. She needs to butt out of his life. She barely tolerates Sam. I can't wait for Jason and Liz to get together. That will make Carly so sick. Laura Wright is doing a great job as Carly, she makes it so we can find her annoying even if it is a soap.

#3   2006/10/09 05:50AM
    JASAM FAN

i think carly actually cares for sam (possibly as a friend) i can't think of another female friend of carly's (not related). + before jason slept with liz don't you remember how much carly was pushing jason to go get sam because how much he loves her. it was right before jason went and saw ric with sam (really sorry to say). but carly was giving jason some lecture on how much he and sam love each other etc. carly can be rude and abnoxious and more, but she has a good heart in her somewhere that cares for others (including sam). JMO

#4   2006/10/09 09:26AM
    onegirloneboy

Quote JASAM FAN: i think carly actually cares for sam (possibly as a friend) i can't think of another female friend of carly's (not related). + before jason slept with liz don't you remember how much carly was pushing jason to go get sam because how much he loves her. it was right before jason went and saw ric with sam (really sorry to say). but carly was giving jason some lecture on how much he and sam love each other etc. carly can be rude and abnoxious and more, but she has a good heart in her somewhere that cares for others (including sam). JMO

I would have to say i disagree Carly cares about Jason and she only seen Jason happy when he was with Sam.Carly can't stand Sam....

#5   2006/10/09 10:03AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote onegirloneboy:
    Quote JASAM FAN: i think carly actually cares for sam (possibly as a friend) i can't think of another female friend of carly's (not related). + before jason slept with liz don't you remember how much carly was pushing jason to go get sam because how much he loves her. it was right before jason went and saw ric with sam (really sorry to say). but carly was giving jason some lecture on how much he and sam love each other etc. carly can be rude and abnoxious and more, but she has a good heart in her somewhere that cares for others (including sam). JMO

I would have to say i disagree Carly cares about Jason and she only seen Jason happy when he was with Sam.Carly can't stand Sam....

so you agree with half of what i said. kind of, right? she cares for jason and i said that carly was pushing jason to go back to sam because she realizes how much he loves her!

#6   2006/10/09 10:58AM
    toorobbin

Well, everytime Liz has a problem she goes running to Jason.

And why can't Carly and Sam be friends.

I think that night at the hotel, when Sam had the knife against Ric, Carly and Sam connected.

Carly has her own reasons for hating Ric, as well as Sam.

I like Carly and Sam together.

#7   2006/10/09 11:57AM
    JASAM FAN

Quote toorobbin: Well, everytime Liz has a problem she goes running to Jason.

And why can't Carly and Sam be friends.

I think that night at the hotel, when Sam had the knife against Ric, Carly and Sam connected.

Carly has her own reasons for hating Ric, as well as Sam.

I like Carly and Sam together.

thanks for agreeing toorobbin. i think they make good friends. carly needs a female friend anyway. they have many things in common too (hating ric, like you said) . jason, sam, and carly are all good together (i don't mean sexually). they all hate ric! they fit as friends (but jasam as a couple).
    liz just doesn't fit with jason and carly (his friend). will liz be able to handdle all the times carly comes bursting in jason's home like sam can. sam is annoyed by it, but some how she know that carly needs jason whenever she bursts in and that's why she's let carly get away with it. can liz do the same? DOUBT IT!

#8   2006/10/09 12:08PM
    JASAM FAN

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote onegirloneboy:

so you agree with half of what i said. kind of, right? she cares for jason and i said that carly was pushing jason to go back to sam because she realizes how much he loves her!

don't you mean what i said (JASAM FAN)? you accidently put "i" probably. but then you agree with what i said then! thanks BBE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/09 12:10PM
    #9   2006/10/09 04:29PM
    toorobbin

I don't think that Liz, would be able to handle Carly barging in all the time.

Jason doesn't keep his door locked, and that's the first thing Liz and Jason will fight about is keeping the door locked.

Will, Jason ever fix the window already. Or will Liz make him do that as well.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list