List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie Jones RECASTED!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie Jones RECASTED!

Started by Charlchris48 at 2011/09/14 08:04AM
    Latest post: 2011/10/11 04:30PM, Views: 22885, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/09/14 08:04AM
    Maxie Jones RECASTED!
    Charlchris48

XCLUSIVE: GH's Storms Recast!
    By SOD • Posted: Sep 14, 2011

© JPI
    Kirsten Storms (Maxie) is out temporarily at GH and has been replaced. A casting call went out last week for a "25ish, sexy, hip, quirky, has vitality, charisma and personality. Strongly prefer blonde. ****1-2 month recurring role." A show spokesperson says, "Due to illness of Kirsten Storms, the role of Maxie Jones will be temporarily recast by Jen Lilley with a first airdate of September 28. The cast and crew of General Hospital wish Kirsten a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming her back to the set soon."

#2   2011/09/14 08:09AM
    Re: Maxie Jones RECASTED!
    Nightmoves

Quote Charlchris48: XCLUSIVE: GH's Storms Recast!

© JPI
    Kirsten Storms (Maxie) is out temporarily at GH and has been replaced. A casting call went out last week for a "25ish, sexy, hip, quirky, has vitality, charisma and personality. Strongly prefer blonde. ****1-2 month recurring role." A show spokesperson says, "Due to illness of Kirsten Storms, the role of Maxie Jones will be temporarily recast by Jen Lilley with a first airdate of September 28. The cast and crew of General Hospital wish Kirsten a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming her back to the set soon."

That sucks any word on what is wrong with her?

#3   2011/09/14 08:13AM
    Trish12

Quote Nightmoves:

© JPI

I agree I love Kristin Storm, she has done the Maxie role jusitice. I will never undersand when they choose to replance good actors or actress. The writing is already bad, but come on why get rid of such a wonderful talent. I hope the replacement does justice.

#4   2011/09/14 08:17AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Nightmoves:

© JPI

I agree I love Kristin Storm, she has done the Maxie role jusitice. I will never undersand when they choose to replance good actors or actress. The writing is already bad, but come on why get rid of such a wonderful talent. I hope the replacement does justice.

I love KS portrayal of Maxi too but they are not getting rid of her she is being temporarily replaced due to illness.

#5   2011/09/14 08:19AM
    Trish12

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote Nightmoves:

© JPI

I love KS portrayal of Maxi too but they are not getting rid of her she is being temporarily replaced due to illness.

Ok thanks for putting me at ease lol. I hope KS gets well soon.

#6   2011/09/14 08:24AM
    Charlchris48

Quote Nightmoves:

© JPI

1-2 months illness??? There alot of people speculating it is rehab. Weight issues??

#7   2011/09/14 08:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Charlchris48:
    Quote Nightmoves:

© JPI

1-2 months illness??? There alot of people speculating it is rehab. Weight issues??

hmmm that does make sense I hope it's not true though, but whatever it is I wish her the best and hope she gets well soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/09/14 08:48AM
    #8   2011/09/14 11:53AM
    SummerSnow

I imagine the casting call that went out reads:

30 something blonde. Needs to be willing to roll around in a dumpster and be able to listen to Spinelli boring ramblings with a straight face. Know it all experience helpful.

#9   2011/09/17 01:00PM
    aerinha

Recasts needed fast are usually iffy. OLTL recast Jessica for two days years ago, and when the original actress left for good, the great recast returned. Then they recast Antonio for a couple weeks with a guy who was ten years too old and not at strong as the real actor.

I'm not expecting much. Not always a big Maxie fan, but KS plays her wonderfully.

#10   2011/09/17 05:10PM
    alissain

I will be glad when Kristen is back. The original is always the best. The actress who played Elizabeth when Rebecca Herbst was out was 'ok' but I guess I was too used to Rebecca Herbst, to ME the other one wasn't suited to play Elizabeth...or maybe I'm just prejudice!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/09/17 05:11PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list