List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What's going to happen with Jason

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's going to happen with Jason

Started by Blaze at 2011/08/19 06:19AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/19 11:10AM, Views: 1322, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/08/19 06:19AM
    What's going to happen with Jason
    Blaze

I prefer Jason Morgan, and from what I read, Franco is coming back and Dr Jason Quartermain can not go up against a psycho like Franco. It would be good if he stay's Jason Morgan and remember the Quartermains. I cant see how they would bring Franco back and have Jason be a different person.

#2   2011/08/19 07:56AM
    Re: What's going to happen with Jason
    HOT PINK

I'm hoping that, when Jason wakes up after his upcoming surgery, the best of Jason Quartermaine and Jason Morgan remains. It would be wonderful if Jason were to remember who he was before the accident with AJ because I'd like for Monica to finally have her son back. But, in order to survive the likes of Franco, Anthony Zacharra, and all of his other enemies, he also needs to retain the knowledge and skills he has acquired as Jason Morgan.

Before his first accident, Jason Quartermaine was planning to become a doctor and save lives. As Jason Morgan, he has taken many lives. It would be interesting, in my opinion, if Jason were to be very conflicted over the things he has done as Sonny's right hand.

#3   2011/08/19 08:13AM
    Bizlet

It would interesting if were enough Quartermain to want to give up his relationship w/ Sonny and work w/ Sam not only as a husband, but as a partner too.

#4   2011/08/19 11:10AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Blaze: I prefer Jason Morgan, and from what I read, Franco is coming back and Dr Jason Quartermain can not go up against a psycho like Franco. It would be good if he stay's Jason Morgan and remember the Quartermains. I cant see how they would bring Franco back and have Jason be a different person.

If Jason does end up a Q again, I think it would be interesting to see his & Sams relationship. I bet they could still make it work, it would just be a different dynamic. I doubt he would want anything to do with Sonny.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list