List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: General Hospital Being Cancelled

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

General Hospital Being Cancelled

Started by BoDiddlie at 2011/08/09 08:33PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/23 09:25PM, Views: 17814, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/09 08:33PM
    General Hospital Being Cancelled
    BoDiddlie

This is horrible news - they state it is being cancelled because of its current format. They need to fire Carly and stop letting her run the show. Look at AMC and that stupid Kendall, she was the star of the show and not its gone. Let's keep the General on.

#2   2011/08/09 08:54PM
    Re: General Hospital Being Cancelled
    aussie-gal

Quote BoDiddlie: This is horrible news - they state it is being cancelled because of its current format. They need to fire Carly and stop letting her run the show. Look at AMC and that stupid Kendall, she was the star of the show and not its gone. Let's keep the General on.

Um, yeah...okay. If you say so.

#3   2011/08/09 09:33PM
    dafyduc

Quote BoDiddlie: This is horrible news - they state it is being cancelled because of its current format. They need to fire Carly and stop letting her run the show. Look at AMC and that stupid Kendall, she was the star of the show and not its gone. Let's keep the General on.

Whatever!!!

#4   2011/08/09 10:00PM
    Tinasfatheronly

I blame Sonny and glorifying his whole horrible litters. I get nausious since he is the first picture during opening credits (followed by Rootsie and Frostie Tips)..ugh..If this show is cancelled some of these people will NEVER work again im sure..What other place would put up with the ramblings of Spinelli (licking walls no less)..disgusting..iT could have been boogers for all he knew..

#5   2011/08/09 10:02PM
    Tinasfatheronly

I swear if GH gets cancelled im going to make a youtube video showing why I think it was and Spinelli and Sonny are going to be all over it..LOL

#6   2011/08/09 10:24PM
    therestissti...

I couldn't believe it was true. This was the worst news ever. I hope it's not true. General Hospital is one of my favourite shows. I don't know what I would watch in the afternoons if it got cancelled. Anybody know the exact date that it's supposed to happen?

I heard on Facebook that it was going to go to the Internet. Is this true? I would like it alot better if it did. I would prefer it to come to the Internet than be cancelled for good.

#7   2011/08/09 11:11PM
    Tinasfatheronly

Soap Digest has a story this week saying "GH TO INTERNET"...draw your own conclusions..The announcement wont come till next spring like most soap cancellations hit the airwaves.

#8   2011/08/10 06:58AM
    HOT PINK

I haven't read ANYWHERE that GH has officially been cancelled. I think the article in Soap Opera Digest was just speculation on their part. Until I read an official announcement, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

#9   2011/08/10 07:23AM
    Bons

Hot Pink I think your correct, It's hard to believe they just new writers and from what I seeing they are doing a awesome work. Yesterday's episode especially.

#10   2011/08/10 08:28AM
    samANDlizFAN

Quote Tinasfatheronly: Soap Digest has a story this week saying "GH TO INTERNET"...draw your own conclusions..The announcement wont come till next spring like most soap cancellations hit the airwaves.

The cover of soap digest said gh moving online too, however all it says in the article is that Prospect Park has secured the rights to GH when it ends its broadcast run, which COULD take place as soon as September 12 2012. Doesn't say that GH is cancelled

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list