List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: YOU GOTTA LOVE CARLY WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DO...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

YOU GOTTA LOVE CARLY WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DO...

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/06 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 11:26AM, Views: 610, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/06 01:54PM
    YOU GOTTA LOVE CARLY WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DO...
    onegirloneboy

WHEN SHE HEARS JASON WANTS TO MARRY LIZ REGARDLESS IF IT IS HIS CHILD? SHE NEEDS TO SLAP HIM A FEW TIMES TO HAVE HIM WAKE UP SMELL THE COFFEE RIGHT?

#2   2006/10/06 02:02PM
    Re: YOU GOTTA LOVE CARLY WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DO...
    cincin

Carly is so unpredictible. You never know what's going through her mind. I think she might try to convince him he doesn't have to be with Liz, but in the end realize it's his choice and stand behind him no matter what.

#3   2006/10/06 02:03PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote onegirloneboy: WHEN SHE HEARS JASON WANTS TO MARRY LIZ REGARDLESS IF IT IS HIS CHILD? SHE NEEDS TO SLAP HIM A FEW TIMES TO HAVE HIM WAKE UP SMELL THE COFFEE RIGHT?

did jason really say that? i thought i just heard it wrong. did he really say he wanted to marry liz even if the baby wasn't his?!!!! i dropped my jaw. what's up with that?!

carly should slap him after telling jason how important sam is too him, etc. (that huge lecture she gave him was good!)

#4   2006/10/06 02:13PM
    onegirloneboy

YUP HE TOLD HER HE WANTS TO MARRY HER IF THE BABY IS HIS THAT WAS TODAYS EPISODE BUT MONDAY HE TELLS HER EVEN IF IT IS NOT HIS BABY HE WILL MARRY HER.SHE WILL NOT MARRY JASON I READ THIS LAST WEEK SHE SAYS HER HEART BELONGS TO LUCKY HIS HEART TO SAM AND I KNOW SHE QUESTIONED HOW COME THAT DID NOT HAPPEN WHEN THEY WERE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS WHY HE DID NOT WANT TO MARRY HER WHEN IT WAS THEM WITH NO KIDS..I READ THAT PART I AM NOT SURE IF SHE JUST THINKS THAT TO HERSELF OR SHE ACTUALLY TELLS HIM THAT SHE DOES TELL HIM HIS LIFE STYLE IS DANGEROUS MAYBE HE WANTS OUT OF THE MOB? BUT HE IS GREAT MOBSTER SO I HOPE NOT

#5   2006/10/06 02:49PM
    cincin

Quote onegirloneboy: YUP HE TOLD HER HE WANTS TO MARRY HER IF THE BABY IS HIS THAT WAS TODAYS EPISODE BUT MONDAY HE TELLS HER EVEN IF IT IS NOT HIS BABY HE WILL MARRY HER.SHE WILL NOT MARRY JASON I READ THIS LAST WEEK SHE SAYS HER HEART BELONGS TO LUCKY HIS HEART TO SAM AND I KNOW SHE QUESTIONED HOW COME THAT DID NOT HAPPEN WHEN THEY WERE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS WHY HE DID NOT WANT TO MARRY HER WHEN IT WAS THEM WITH NO KIDS..I READ THAT PART I AM NOT SURE IF SHE JUST THINKS THAT TO HERSELF OR SHE ACTUALLY TELLS HIM THAT SHE DOES TELL HIM HIS LIFE STYLE IS DANGEROUS MAYBE HE WANTS OUT OF THE MOB? BUT HE IS GREAT MOBSTER SO I HOPE NOT

I read Jason does leave the mob and goes into partnership with Robert Scorpio.

#6   2006/10/06 03:04PM
    toorobbin

I loved it when Carly, told Jason, you had better not critize me again.

Then Jason got mad and turned away from her.

#7   2006/10/09 09:40AM
    onegirloneboy

Quote toorobbin: I loved it when Carly, told Jason, you had better not critize me again.

Then Jason got mad and turned away from her.

yeah and then went and proposed to LIz what a freaking dumb ass,I can not wait to see this weeks show....Liz will turn him down today but might run back to him when she hears of Maxie's pregnancy ro she might not even believe the lying horror.Liz might just be smarter and figrue out she is a lier and laways has been...

#8   2006/10/09 11:04AM
    toorobbin

I'm waiting to see what Sonny's going to say to Jason when he comes back.

You did what?

Jason, can't I leave you alone for one minute. Geesh.

#9   2006/10/09 12:08PM
    sdeshazo

Carly is so cool she want let Jason marry bitch Liz. She will kick Liz ass.

#10   2006/10/09 05:42PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote sdeshazo: Carly is so cool she want let Jason marry bitch Liz. She will kick Liz ass.

she probably will kick liz's a$$.....Someone will kick someones ass...for sure

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list