List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: for this jason and liz fans.............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

for this jason and liz fans.............

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/06 01:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 01:41PM, Views: 706, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/06 01:34PM
    for this jason and liz fans.............
    onegirloneboy

I am sorry to say i just heard that Liz will NOT marry Jason nd him and Sam will workout their differences.And they should be married by winter Sam AND Jason yup.....I Just heard and i am so happy to hear that sorry for the liz and jason fans but they do not belong together..........

#2   2006/10/06 01:38PM
    Re: for this jason and liz fans.............
    onegirloneboy

why would anyone want to see liz with jason why would you want to see true love break up with sam and jason???? You wouldn't want that to happen to you right>

#3   2006/10/06 01:45PM
    JASAM FAN

how do you know they'll be married by winter? i mean i'm so happy if that happens! i'm just wondering how you know. + i do believe you!

#4   2006/10/06 01:50PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote JASAM FAN: how do you know they'll be married by winter? i mean i'm so happy if that happens! i'm just wondering how you know. + i do believe you!

MY SISTER IN LAW JUST CALLED ME AND SAID SHE READ ON A WEBSITE,WHICH I HOPE IS TRUE,SAM I GUESS IS GOING TO STAY AND SHE WILL LEAVE FOR SOMETIME,IT DID NOT SAY WHY BUT NOT LONG TERM AND THAT IS WHEN JASON DECIDES HE WANTS TO MARRY HER SO SHE RETURNS...WHAT A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY...I GOT TO READ THE ARTICLE AND FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON...

#5   2006/10/06 02:05PM
    cincin

Quote onegirloneboy:
    Quote JASAM FAN: how do you know they'll be married by winter? i mean i'm so happy if that happens! i'm just wondering how you know. + i do believe you!

MY SISTER IN LAW JUST CALLED ME AND SAID SHE READ ON A WEBSITE,WHICH I HOPE IS TRUE,SAM I GUESS IS GOING TO STAY AND SHE WILL LEAVE FOR SOMETIME,IT DID NOT SAY WHY BUT NOT LONG TERM AND THAT IS WHEN JASON DECIDES HE WANTS TO MARRY HER SO SHE RETURNS...WHAT A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY...I GOT TO READ THE ARTICLE AND FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON...

What website was that information on? I read Sam may resign for the short term. I read on another site she takes a job on the Haunted Star to become more independent of Jason and move on. Helena is supposed to take an interest in her. If that happens I don't see a wedding for Jason and Sam. I think Liz and Jason will eventually marry.

#6   2006/10/06 02:39PM
    carolynfb

i can not stand Sam, jason and liz use to be in love,have every one forgot that sam was teasing rick,wanting to get even with her mom, flonting herself in front of him, she's not indicent.i hope that it is jason baby,and he get with liz.

#7   2006/10/06 02:41PM
    JASAM FAN

Quote cincin:
    Quote onegirloneboy:

What website was that information on? I read Sam may resign for the short term. I read on another site she takes a job on the Haunted Star to become more independent of Jason and move on. Helena is supposed to take an interest in her. If that happens I don't see a wedding for Jason and Sam. I think Liz and Jason will eventually marry.

i also read that one part of her taking a job on the haunted star, but i never read that she moves on. i also saw the one of helena taking interests in her. but i don't think that should interfere with her and jason. lately the only spoilers i've seen have said that jasam will get back on track. (i put it in different wording though).

#8   2006/10/06 02:42PM
    carolynfb

sam threw herself in front of rick,now she wantcry wolf i don't feel sorry for her,

#9   2006/10/06 02:46PM
    cincin

Quote carolynfb: sam threw herself in front of rick,now she wantcry wolf i don't feel sorry for her,

I don't feel sorry for Sam either. She never accepts responsibility for her actions. I have been waiting for Jason and Liz to get together for years. I've been a Jason/Liz fan since she took care of him when he was stabbed and stayed in her art studio. Jason and Liz deserve the same chance Sam had with him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list