List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 08:28AM, Views: 56535, Replies: 1107
    « 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:
    #921   2014/02/13 07:09AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Why in the world was Scotty using his phone to take pics of Luke in a wig instead of trying to call for help?

Great, FUNNY scenes BTW... but a BIG WTF moment. HE didn't even try to see if he had any signal.

#922   2014/02/13 08:18AM
    PatsMom

Quote JaneDoe: Why in the world was Scotty using his phone to take pics of Luke in a wig instead of trying to call for help?

Great, FUNNY scenes BTW... but a BIG WTF moment. HE didn't even try to see if he had any signal.

I was thinking the same exact thing. CALL SOMEONE YOU DUFUS!
    I am not a Scotty fan at all but I so enjoyed this scene with Scott and Luke.

#923   2014/02/14 11:30AM
    ghfanfare

So what do you guys think of Silas and Sam? I must admit, I am starting to come around to these two. Sam seems much more normal and a lot less whiny with Silas than she was with Jason. They seem more like equals. It is a refreshing change.

#924   2014/02/14 11:58AM
    crazydaisy

Quote ghfanfare: So what do you guys think of Silas and Sam? I must admit, I am starting to come around to these two. Sam seems much more normal and a lot less whiny with Silas than she was with Jason. They seem more like equals. It is a refreshing change.

You know I was a huge Jasam fan and I will always love them, but I actually LOVED John and Sam as well. I was totally rooting for the two of them, especially after Jason left and was really sad when we lost the OLTL3. I didn't see the same chemistry with Silas and Sam as with John and Sam at first, but they are growing on me. I do think it feels a little rushed in places and I would have liked to see Sam struggling a little more with moving on after Jason, but I've been enjoying the scenes with Sam and Silas lately. I feel like ME has been playing more of the dry humor that I loved in John, and that has warmed me up to him.

#925   2014/02/17 07:46AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: So what do you guys think of Silas and Sam? I must admit, I am starting to come around to these two. Sam seems much more normal and a lot less whiny with Silas than she was with Jason. They seem more like equals. It is a refreshing change.

I don't hate them, but I'm not wowed by them either. I still haven't completely accepted Silas.... there's just something about him that I'm not buying.

#926   2014/02/17 07:49AM
    JaneDoe

Alexis trying to check her email on Julian's computer was really out there in this day and age of smartphones, lol. I know it was a plot point so she could tell Julian about Ava saying he was downloading files.... but it was so bazaar.

#927   2014/02/17 07:56AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:

I don't hate them, but I'm not wowed by them either. I still haven't completely accepted Silas.... there's just something about him that I'm not buying.

Could it be the Caleb connection? I love ME no matter what and with him playing John/Stephen/Caleb/Silas all within the past year figuring out who Silas really is might be clouded by all of the other characters, JMO. As for Sam with Silas I like the fact that she seems more confident and in charge then she ever did with Jason and she gets to be the savior/hero and flaunt her sassy instead of standing beside Jason.

#928   2014/02/17 08:45AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Could it be the Caleb connection? I love ME no matter what and with him playing John/Stephen/Caleb/Silas all within the past year figuring out who Silas really is might be clouded by all of the other characters, JMO. As for Sam with Silas I like the fact that she seems more confident and in charge then she ever did with Jason and she gets to be the savior/hero and flaunt her sassy instead of standing beside Jason.

I don't think so. I really hated that they brought "Caleb" back and the whole vampire story was revisited, but making him a serial killer who thought he was a vampire kind of made that better. I just hope they stick to that and Caleb remains in the ground. I don't NOT like Silas, I'm kind of indifferent. I do think that Sam is stronger with him and it's nice to see her taking the lead and not just being a couch warmer. I'm just not that interested in them for some reason. I do want to know what happened to Nina and what Ava and Silas' roles were in that and what connection Nathan has to Nina.

#929   2014/02/25 12:02AM
    ilsalund

Don't know if this has already been brought up, but why would Sonny want his new office to be in the same place where Connie was killed and he found her? Same with Olivia.

#930   2014/02/25 06:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ilsalund: Don't know if this has already been brought up, but why would Sonny want his new office to be in the same place where Connie was killed and he found her? Same with Olivia.

It's been brought up in others threads and I totally agree. Why in the WORLD would anyone set up shop in the same office their girlfriend, fiance, Nu Love of their life, was murdered?

« 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list