List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 08:28AM, Views: 49697, Replies: 1019
    « 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 » »| page:
    #901   2014/02/06 06:23PM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat: It is the worst winter New York has seen in years and Sam is wearing a t-shirt and Spring coat everywhere she goes, there is no snow on the ground and Carly is being kept in an unheated stable. Hmmm?

I KNOW!!! Well at least if Sam is wearing a coat, it distracts me from noticing she is STILL wearing a white tee shirt with a freaking black bra. And how come Ava only ever wears dresses that are sleeveless?

CG, I've missed coming here and talking to you about your bus.

She did take off the coat for awhile, playing detective and looking ridiculous. I love when people put on their scarves and don't do up their coats.

Hey Gen, I was in the hospital for awhile, I just got out. I just catching up with GH. I am at least a month behind. I am looking forward to getting my bus back in motion. For once Carly is NOT on the list....but Heather yeah she is so on the list and of course Kiki and Morgan. I'm pretty sure Sonny probably has done something to be on the list.

Oh CG, I'm sorry to hear you were in the hospital and I hope you're ok.

haven't watched in two weeks myself, decided today to give it a go and have FF'd 90% of each days shows.

"I think we're gonna need a bigger bus"

I was just gonna tell you I was fast forwarding through a lot of stuff. Can't tolerate Sabrina and her busy body friend...but now Brad is my hero for telling Felix what a busy body he was and he needed to get life...I think he needs to take a ride under my bus. I was kind of thinking I would need a whole fleet of busses to cover the list.

Yes get a fleet of buses, give us each one and we'll take a few from the list for you. Can I have dibs on Sam? JD dibs on Morgan?

I get Sonny

I have Olivia covered. Vrooooom! Vrooooom!

#902   2014/02/06 11:04PM
    cardgirl

I will be more than happy to let others use the busses for their targets...however, I get Sonny and Morgan. I have been waiting FOREVER for a good twofer. I will need co pilots for this though.

#903   2014/02/07 08:19AM
    ghfanfare

Quote cardgirl: I will be more than happy to let others use the busses for their targets...however, I get Sonny and Morgan. I have been waiting FOREVER for a good twofer. I will need co pilots for this though.

#904   2014/02/07 08:20AM
    ghfanfare

Is it bad that I don't care that Kiki lied to Michael and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him?!

Naw.

#905   2014/02/07 08:33AM
    ghfanfare

Geez. What's with all the bash threads?! There's like a gazillion on here this morning. This board is more angsty than the show, lol.

#906   2014/02/10 05:55AM
    JaneDoe

I'll let cardgirl have Sonny and Morgan since it is her bus.... but can I have Kiki?

#907   2014/02/10 09:07AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Is it bad that I don't care that Kiki lied to Michael and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him?!

Naw.

I don't mind at all because she's right! Michael has a history of not listening to reason.... kind of like his father Sonny.

I do however wish Kiki gone and Michael to find someone else. I just don't like her for some reason.

#908   2014/02/10 09:12AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Is it bad that I don't care that Kiki lied to Michael and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him?!

Naw.

I don't mind at all because she's right! Michael has a history of not listening to reason.... kind of like his father Sonny.

I do however wish Kiki gone and Michael to find someone else. I just don't like her for some reason.

That's okay. Most viewers are wishing Kiki gone. I know I am in the minority in that I like Kiki, esp. with Franco. And yet we still manage to post respectfully and enjoy each other's viewpoints.

#909   2014/02/10 09:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Naw.

That's okay. Most viewers are wishing Kiki gone. I know I am in the minority in that I like Kiki, esp. with Franco. And yet we still manage to post respectfully and enjoy each other's viewpoints.

Of course we do. Probably because we stick to our opinions about what's REALLY happening.

#910   2014/02/10 09:25AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Naw.

Of course we do. Probably because we stick to our opinions about what's REALLY happening.

Exactly. I like Kiki but mostly because of the actress and my history with her but I realize she is not exactly the Meryl Streep of soap acting and her character is not the most exciting however I do notice differences depending on who she is in a scene with. Lately though her scenes with Michael are annoying but then again IMO Michael is annoying lately.

« 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list