List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 08:28AM, Views: 49698, Replies: 1019
    « 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 » »| page:
    #851   2014/01/18 10:19AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    ghfanfare

Why was Lulu acting so coy with Detective West? Why didn't she just tell him she is Dante's wife? Weird.

#852   2014/01/20 10:45AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Why was Lulu acting so coy with Detective West? Why didn't she just tell him she is Dante's wife? Weird.

Extremely weird! She needs to be hit by card's bus. Where is cardgirl by the way? I miss her and her awesome bus!

#853   2014/01/21 10:25AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Why was Lulu acting so coy with Detective West? Why didn't she just tell him she is Dante's wife? Weird.

Extremely weird! She needs to be hit by card's bus. Where is cardgirl by the way? I miss her and her awesome bus!

Yes, we need cardgirl and her bus.

#854   2014/01/21 10:26AM
    ghfanfare

I wish we still had ali's thread where we could post which unmarked threads contain spoilers. Running into quite a bit of that lately, unfortunately.

#855   2014/01/21 10:33AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I wish we still had ali's thread where we could post which unmarked threads contain spoilers. Running into quite a bit of that lately, unfortunately.

Yep! Especially when spoilers are disguised as people's own predictions.

From 1/20 show:

Sad to say I wasn't shocked yesterday when Dr. O was revealed as the new CoS when I should have been FLOORED! People were "speculating" it yesterday, but I can't imagine where that speculation would have come from it not from an actual spoiler. I highly doubt many people would have come up with that on their own.

#856   2014/01/21 12:10PM
    i need to ge...

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: I wish we still had ali's thread where we could post which unmarked threads contain spoilers. Running into quite a bit of that lately, unfortunately.

From 1/20 show:

Sad to say I wasn't shocked yesterday when Dr. O was revealed as the new CoS when I should have been FLOORED! People were "speculating" it yesterday, but I can't imagine where that speculation would have come from it not from an actual spoiler. I highly doubt many people would have come up with that on their own.

I know!!!! I was just reading that thread... "Luckily I haven't been on for a few days so I just saw it" but I was like.... " how could someone guess that?"

#857   2014/01/21 12:20PM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:

From 1/20 show:

I thought she was still locked up. So if you were "predicting" that you read that somewhere. I am not spoiler free, but I was shocked by that one. I don't really go seeking real detailed ones either. I find about 80% of what is posted on those sites is fiction a couple of them that are referenced even have disclaimers saying their contents are one big fat lie.

#858   2014/01/21 01:44PM
    DrDeath

The story lines with Dr O and Heather are ruining the show. It is past time for new writers. The show has been eliminated from my DVR. Will check back when the storyline improves. The story now is awful and I am sure others are as turned off as our Soap Family. Really Dr O? Heather unstoppable!!!! Please hire some new talent, the current ones stink to put it mildly. Since Jason left it has been a downhill slide trying to find a decent storyline. Earn your money people!!!

#859   2014/01/22 07:08PM
    ilsalund

Britt sounded like a Jewish mother today by telling Nikolas it was cold outside and he should get a coat.

#860   2014/01/27 09:36AM
    alikat

Newer posters won't know what the heck I'm talking about but many of us "old timers" will know.

This article on The Today Show's webpage

www.today.com/moms/parents-fight-cyberbullying-lawsuit-2D11999975

reminded me of an incident that happened a long long time ago when the Liason/Jasam wars were atrocious. Grown women (or at least they claimed to be) singled out someone who, for lack of a better word, wouldn't quit and was annoying in her mantra of Liason. She and they eventually got banned (and came back in several forms). However, this exact incident was where these women created a user name, took the picture of this woman from her facebook and then wrote as if they were that person some horrific things about her in first person. From saying horrible things about her appearance to her intelligence to her personal lifestyle. From there, this bullied woman's intense hate of the "opposing camp" heightened to such an extreme level that even her own friends, myself included, stopped interacting with her.

Was she wrong? Yes. Did those mean and spiteful women cause her to go over the edge? YES.

Cyber bullying is 100% different from debating. Anyone who claims they are debating opposing opinions of a storyline but in their debating arsenal is nothing but hateful derogatory comments for the other debater is full of crappola.

I know after probably at least 5-6 years I should be over it. However, that one incident was what really opened my eyes about a few certain posters. I don't care if I found out they were my neighbor or BFF. If I found out those specific bully's were wonderful people, I'd still say they were NOT.

This probably isn't the thread for something like this but the article just made me remember that incident.

« 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list