List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 01:30PM, Views: 63015, Replies: 1238
    « 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:
    #831   2014/01/02 06:35AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ghfanfare: Geez, troll central around here lately. Guess the stress of the holiday season is fueling the animosity?!

ITA That`s why I don`t post much any more,it isn`t fun, a couple have spoiled it, I`ve noticed a lot of regulars are gone

Yeah, it's been rather ridiculous. Seems like a lot of baiting running rampant lately. It chases the fun posters away, unfortunately.

Hopefully the tide will turn again. I'm going to try posting today. The board has been beyond ridiculous with the no end Patrick/Robin/Sabrina threads. I think it's WORSE than all the Sam/Jason/Liz threads from long ago. I didn't think that was possible.

#832   2014/01/02 03:49PM
    TJM0324

So one can give an peaceful opinion here???

I don't post often, because it seems so many people want to argue and not just share opinions. If yours is differentthen mine, it just gives me something to think about. At least that is the way I see things.

#833   2014/01/06 12:21PM
    JaneDoe

Quote TJM0324: So one can give an peaceful opinion here???

I don't post often, because it seems so many people want to argue and not just share opinions. If yours is differentthen mine, it just gives me something to think about. At least that is the way I see things.

I agree! I like to come and see what others who love GH think about the characters and the show. I like that others don't feel the same as me and really enjoy posting with people who can respect one another and post as adults. Of course people will debate why one character is better than another, but recently it seems people are resorting more and more to complete fabrication just to make their favorites look good or the characters they hate look bad. I feel like I'm watching a totally different show than most people here.

#834   2014/01/06 12:23PM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote TJM0324: So one can give an peaceful opinion here???

I agree! I like to come and see what others who love GH think about the characters and the show. I like that others don't feel the same as me and really enjoy posting with people who can respect one another and post as adults. Of course people will debate why one character is better than another, but recently it seems people are resorting more and more to complete fabrication just to make their favorites look good or the characters they hate look bad. I feel like I'm watching a totally different show than most people here.

I'm right there with you Jane

#835   2014/01/06 12:23PM
    JaneDoe

There are so many NEW names on the board. Most who only want to talk about Robin/Patrick/Sabrina. Some only want to bash Robin or Sabrina. There are many other characters on GH. I get the feeling that there are not NEAR as many actual posters as there are screen names.

#836   2014/01/06 01:06PM
    TJM0324

One thing I find sad, is some people seem to actually bash the actors, not just the Characters they are playing. No one can be a fan of every character, but I see no reason to say hurtful things in a public form about anyone.

#837   2014/01/06 01:09PM
    JaneDoe

Quote TJM0324: One thing I find sad, is some people seem to actually bash the actors, not just the Characters they are playing. No one can be a fan of every character, but I see no reason to say hurtful things in a public form about anyone.

ITA. I hate when I see someone bashing an actor. A REAL person who is just playing the part they are given. It's suppose to be against the board guidelines, but they go unnoticed much of the time. Bashing a character is one thing, but bashing the REAL person behind the character is uncalled for.

#838   2014/01/06 11:09PM
    i need to ge...

Does anyone remember sonny & carly's penthouse. It should be on the other side of the elevators from sam's. Why doesn't anyone live there now. Like Morgan or Michael ???

#839   2014/01/06 11:19PM
    Flying Hawk

Quote i need to get a life: Does anyone remember sonny & carly's penthouse. It should be on the other side of the elevators from sam's. Why doesn't anyone live there now. Like Morgan or Michael ???

I do. I think Carley and Sonny would let Morgan live there in a heart beat instead of living with Ava.

#840   2014/01/06 11:25PM
    i need to ge...

Quote Flying Hawk:
    Quote i need to get a life: Does anyone remember sonny & carly's penthouse. It should be on the other side of the elevators from sam's. Why doesn't anyone live there now. Like Morgan or Michael ???

I do. I think Carley and Sonny would let Morgan live there in a heart beat instead of living with Ava.

Ya! They totally should it would be perfect!

« 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list