List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:27PM, Views: 63894, Replies: 1256
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #821   2013/12/17 12:45PM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    i need to ge...

Oops!!! That was an accident.... I've thought the same thing about Britt maybe not knowing... But something tells me she does. It would be redeeming for her with Nick if she didn't know since lulu is his sister... I think he'll be pi$$ed. & I do think she knows. I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out

#822   2013/12/17 07:34PM
    i need to ge...

Ok so maybe im miss interpreting??? After watching todays show it did look like this was the first Britt heard of ben being dante & lulu's. But didnt she tell faison that she isnt ben's mom?? Im more confused now that ever.

#823   2013/12/18 01:37PM
    duke417

I'm over being Duke417. Gonna go back to being....

#824   2013/12/18 01:46PM
    tinasfathero...

Tinasfather.

#825   2013/12/19 07:39AM
    i need to ge...

A random thought - It's too bad Jason isn't around for Morgan. He was always so good at talking sence to irrational people. It would be nice to see what Jason would say to him. Especially since ther is obviously a AJ/Jason Michael/Morgan parallel.

#826   2013/12/19 04:31PM
    ghfanfare

Geez, troll central around here lately. Guess the stress of the holiday season is fueling the animosity?!

#827   2013/12/19 05:22PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ghfanfare: Geez, troll central around here lately. Guess the stress of the holiday season is fueling the animosity?!

ITA That`s why I don`t post much any more,it isn`t fun, a couple have spoiled it, I`ve noticed a lot of regulars are gone

#828   2013/12/19 05:32PM
    tyandy

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ghfanfare: Geez, troll central around here lately. Guess the stress of the holiday season is fueling the animosity?!

ITA That`s why I don`t post much any more,it isn`t fun, a couple have spoiled it, I`ve noticed a lot of regulars are gone

so this is where all the NICE non baiting/angry posters have gone!!!!

#829   2013/12/19 07:42PM
    ghfanfare

Quote stonecoldhot:

Yeah, it's been rather ridiculous. Seems like a lot of baiting running rampant lately. It chases the fun posters away, unfortunately.

#830   2013/12/19 07:42PM
    ghfanfare

Quote tyandy:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

so this is where all the NICE non baiting/angry posters have gone!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 07:43PM
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list