List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 08:09AM, Views: 69633, Replies: 1329
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2013/11/22 08:35AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    ghfanfare

I don't know. It sure looks like some posters are using multiple names. I've even seen what appears to be the same person posting as one name and answering themselves as another. That surely must take a lot of time and effort.

#802   2013/12/04 11:47AM
    Nightmoves

I would like an unbiased answer to my question. Did Sabrina really 'rush' Patrick into the wedding? I remember him proposing but I don't really remember much of the wedding planning itself. If so, either I missed it, or was not paying close attention.

#803   2013/12/05 06:17AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: I would like an unbiased answer to my question. Did Sabrina really 'rush' Patrick into the wedding? I remember him proposing but I don't really remember much of the wedding planning itself. If so, either I missed it, or was not paying close attention.

No, Sabrina never rushed Patrick into anything.

#804   2013/12/05 06:30AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: I don't know. It sure looks like some posters are using multiple names. I've even seen what appears to be the same person posting as one name and answering themselves as another. That surely must take a lot of time and effort.

I won't mention any names but I have spotted certain posting patterns to this board. I think I have figured out who a least a couple of the posters who are the same person.

We had a troll when I first started posting they had about 4 different names going at one time. They were not even posting nice stuff about GH ever. I think eventually they were banned, but I just try to ignore people's post that bother me. Don't Feed the Troll. Words to live by.

#805   2013/12/05 07:42AM
    tessicapls

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare: I don't know. It sure looks like some posters are using multiple names. I've even seen what appears to be the same person posting as one name and answering themselves as another. That surely must take a lot of time and effort.

I won't mention any names but I have spotted certain posting patterns to this board. I think I have figured out who a least a couple of the posters who are the same person.

We had a troll when I first started posting they had about 4 different names going at one time. They were not even posting nice stuff about GH ever. I think eventually they were banned, but I just try to ignore people's post that bother me. Don't Feed the Troll. Words to live by.

The same poster used to do this on the OLTL board. He finally admitted to it, calling them his "alters". It really ruined the fun(and freaked me out) when I realized that seven of the 10 or 15 I was posting with daily were actually one person. He also used to hijack screen names, changing the capitalization or something, that why I started using my real photo as opposed to an avatar.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/05 07:50AM
    #806   2013/12/05 08:22AM
    Bizlet

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote Bizlet:

The same poster used to do this on the OLTL board. He finally admitted to it, calling them his "alters". It really ruined the fun(and freaked me out) when I realized that seven of the 10 or 15 I was posting with daily were actually one person. He also used to hijack screen names, changing the capitalization or something, that why I started using my real photo as opposed to an avatar.

That is why I changed my avatar as well. I didn't use a picture, but there was someone with same avatar as me posting crazy things. I changed bc someone accused me of being that poster one day.

#807   2013/12/05 08:31AM
    ghfanfare

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote Bizlet:

I think that poster was banned for a while but it looks like is now back under another name (or two?) on this board.

#808   2013/12/05 11:16AM
    ghfanfare

As annoying as I found Silas Clay yesterday, it was nice to see a little spirit in the character. Up to this point, Dr. Clay has been rather bland.

#809   2013/12/16 08:50AM
    JaneDoe

When did Milo move out of his studio apartment and lease it to Carlos? Is Milo living with big brother now? LOL.... GH must be really skimping on the sets not to even change it a little.

I really think we need another thread about Robin/Patrick/Sabrina.... there aren't quite enough yet.

#810   2013/12/16 09:04AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Yes I think we need at least 8 new threads a day about Robin/Patrick/ Sabrina. LOL!
    I always found Patrick to be a bore, and could care less about who he was paired with. But some of the Robin fans are a bit over the top and now I find myself rooting for Sabrina just because of that.

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list