List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 09:58AM, Views: 53180, Replies: 1068
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2011/08/11 06:43PM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    dwja

All private planes must look exactly the same because it is really hard to tell the difference between Sonny and Jax's planes.

#72   2011/08/11 10:14PM
    ghfanfare

Didn't look like that full-on Frederick's of Hollywood getup that Diane was wearing would have fit underneath the sparkly black sheath. But she wore it well!

And I enjoyed all those scenes with the ladies and Coleman!

#73   2011/08/12 06:12AM
    Nightmoves

LOVED Diane and Alexis at Jakes and the look on Mac's face was priceless! haha can't wait to see what happens. Liking these lighter moments

#74   2011/08/12 07:35AM
    cincyghfan

Did Sonny really say to Dante "Oh are we going to bring that up again? Can we not let that go?"

Is this man for real!?>!?!?

#75   2011/08/12 07:47AM
    Nightmoves

Quote cincyghfan: Did Sonny really say to Dante "Oh are we going to bring that up again? Can we not let that go?"

omg I know I couldn't believe it like it was just a little disagreement and he didn't shoot him point blank in the chest!

#76   2011/08/12 02:57PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Where did liz get the drugs she gave Lucky?

Did she stop to get her purse after Siobhan's spill before "rushing" her to the hospital? And then take the time to find it again after the car wreck?

Or did she take the time to steal more before leaving the hospital?

#77   2011/08/12 03:00PM
    ransomha

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cincyghfan: Did Sonny really say to Dante "Oh are we going to bring that up again? Can we not let that go?"

omg I know I couldn't believe it like it was just a little disagreement and he didn't shoot him point blank in the chest!

That cracked me up, just another day in the life of my Sonny......

#78   2011/08/12 05:27PM
    cardgirl

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Where did liz get the drugs she gave Lucky?

Did she stop to get her purse after Siobhan's spill before "rushing" her to the hospital? And then take the time to find it again after the car wreck?

Did I miss something and Liz suddenly got unsuspended for three months....maybe that does not mean she can't be in the hospital...or help the wounded. I'm pretty sure though that she should be staying away from the person who she gave the wrong drug to which caused the suspension in the first place.... why am I sooooo confused?

#79   2011/08/12 06:18PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: Where did liz get the drugs she gave Lucky?

Did I miss something and Liz suddenly got unsuspended for three months....maybe that does not mean she can't be in the hospital...or help the wounded. I'm pretty sure though that she should be staying away from the person who she gave the wrong drug to which caused the suspension in the first place.... why am I sooooo confused?

Yes a few weeks back (real time) but only days (PC time) after being suspended liz, after being approached by Lucky who questioned if she had seen anything suspicious at the hospital before her suspension, returned to the hospital with what I understood was the intention of asking to be reinstated. However she never really got the chance because new COS Robin asked to her return (to desk duty) because they were extremely short handed. liz accepted despite her brothers concerns and protestations and returned to duty that same afternoon.

#80   2011/08/13 05:55AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Nightmoves:

That cracked me up, just another day in the life of my Sonny......

It actually cracked me up too and also when he said "or what"? He gets on my nerves but I always seem to give him a pass in the end...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list