List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/12 05:27PM, Views: 71631, Replies: 1359
    « 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:
    #771   2013/10/23 09:09AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    ghfanfare

Random Thoughts:

***Dr. Obrecht seemed rather chipper after being bonked in the head not once, but twice.

***Even Faison was cowering in front of bad boy Jerry.

***I miss Johnny.

#772   2013/10/24 07:32AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Random Thoughts:

***Dr. Obrecht seemed rather chipper after being bonked in the head not once, but twice.

***I miss Johnny.

I miss Johnny terribly. LOVE your new avi ghfanfare!

#773   2013/10/24 07:55AM
    Nightmoves

I don't know how, but I missed the part where Anna and Robert got locked in the lab. I do remember Jerry coming in and confronting them. Can someone please tell me how in the heck they let Jerry get the best of them?

#774   2013/10/24 08:56AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Random Thoughts:

***I miss Johnny.

I miss Johnny terribly. LOVE your new avi ghfanfare!

Vintage avi. Thanks!

I was kinda hoping they would bring back BB while KS is out on maternity leave. But I haven't heard about that happening. Johnny could talk some sense into Lulu.

#775   2013/10/24 09:01AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: I don't know how, but I missed the part where Anna and Robert got locked in the lab. I do remember Jerry coming in and confronting them. Can someone please tell me how in the heck they let Jerry get the best of them?

Jerry was standing in the doorway and managed to close the lab door so that Robert and Anna were stuck. Anna was distraught about Robin and Robert just came out of a coma and could barely walk according to Mac, so I think that's why Jerry was able to trap them. Plus Jerry is a sly and tricky devil.

#776   2013/10/24 10:07AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: I don't know how, but I missed the part where Anna and Robert got locked in the lab. I do remember Jerry coming in and confronting them. Can someone please tell me how in the heck they let Jerry get the best of them?

When they came into the lab... the door was open. I assume they didn't realize that Jerry could close it by just placing his thumbprint on the security pad? They were at a standoff and while Robert and Anna were in the lab, Jerry stayed on the other side of the door and quickly placed his finger on the pad and BAM.... door closes.

#777   2013/10/24 11:37AM
    Nightmoves

Thanks ghfanfare and Jane. I guess that makes sense if Jerry was standing in the doorway he just locked them in there.

I'm still annoyed that not one person in that room could have distracted him and taken away his gun. It was like six against one! Come on really

#778   2013/10/24 09:31PM
    cardgirl

Quote Nightmoves: Thanks ghfanfare and Jane. I guess that makes sense if Jerry was standing in the doorway he just locked them in there.

I'm still annoyed that not one person in that room could have distracted him and taken away his gun. It was like six against one! Come on really

And Jerry was just shot by Tracy and he has been sicker a lot longer than Luke but he looks healthy and Luke looked like death warmed over twice....in his weakened condition, and two guns against his one gun...and HE overpowered and out smarted them. Stupidest thing EVER....ok not EVER but pretty dang stoooopiiiidddd. And five perfectly healthy people in the dining room, one of them with a gun also, could not overpower a supposedly deathly ill man. Really?????!!!!! Now you know why I have to have a bus and cement in stock at all times. Sheesh.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 09:34PM
    #779   2013/10/30 08:58AM
    ghfanfare

Lots of negative threads here this morning.

IMO, GH is better than it's been in a long time. Really enjoying the show.

I guess that's not so random. But it is a thought.

#780   2013/10/30 09:04AM
    ghfanfare

Alexis looked fabulous yesterday! And not a boob in sight. But why is she such a blabbermouth around Julian?!

KS looks so cute with the baby bump. Well, it's past a bump now, I guess. When is she off for maternity leave?

« 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list