List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 08:09AM, Views: 69833, Replies: 1329
    « 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:
    #761   2013/09/16 10:30AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    PatsMom

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote PatsMom: How do all these people just walk right in to Sonny's house? It's like a freaking train station.
    And why would they do that? I'd be afraid he'd shoot me (or talk me to death).

That's a really good question that people have been asking for years, lol. How does a mob king pen not have better security. And then Carly just waltzes right into the Q mansion as well.

That's so true - the Q mansion always has people wandering in and out too! And when they are told they're not welcome, they just keep walking in anyway. Weird..

#762   2013/09/27 04:47AM
    Nightmoves

I felt sorry for Franco yesterday when Carly threw that paint in his face. I actually say "awe" when he gave her that sad look with red paint dripping off his face.

They are making me like Franco

#763   2013/09/27 09:10AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: I felt sorry for Franco yesterday when Carly threw that paint in his face. I actually say "awe" when he gave her that sad look with red paint dripping off his face.

Lol! I just kept thinking, how did he lay that big smooch on her without getting red paint all over her face?! But I admit, I had to watch that scene twice. Love RH's kissing scenes.

#764   2013/09/27 09:12AM
    ghfanfare

That christening gown looked way too big for that little baby. Cute boo, though.

#765   2013/09/27 09:20AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ghfanfare: That christening gown looked way too big for that little baby. Cute boo, though.

Growing up in a NYC neighborhood, (and no it wasn't Bensonhurst ) with a lot of Italian Catholic's christening gowns are passed down from generation to generation, even boys wear them. A lot of them are the old fashioned kind. Why they are so big, and what the significance is I don't know. But the babies seem to swim in them, but they actually fit and then have what appears a very long train.

#766   2013/09/27 09:24AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ghfanfare: That christening gown looked way too big for that little baby. Cute boo, though.

Growing up in a NYC neighborhood, (and no it wasn't Bensonhurst ) with a lot of Italian Catholic's christening gowns are passed down from generation to generation, even boys wear them. A lot of them are the old fashioned kind. Why they are so big, and what the significance is I don't know. But the babies seem to swim in them, but they actually fit and then have what appears a very long train.

Yes, I have been to Italian Catholic christenings as well and have seen the very long gowns. It just looked like the top of that gown was way big, even for a traditional christening.

#767   2013/09/27 10:53AM
    ReignOfTerror

I have rarely ever seen a short one..although that is how they make them now. I always see them super long like that for both boys and girls.

#768   2013/09/27 11:36AM
    clamupcarly

Who are all these new actors on GH? By who I mean who cares! What's going on with the show are "they" trying to sabotage it by adding a new face? No offense to all the new actors and their acting skills but this is ridiculous. I don't mind a few sprinkling of new faces here and there but this is nuts!
    Haven't had much time keeping up with the comings and goings but seriously what happened to everyone???? Where's Johnny, Jason, Lulu etc., This GH is unwatchable the storylines suck and I find myself watching and throughly enjoying the nite-time re-runs. I mean if I wanted to watch One Life To Live I'd watch OLTL. I mean come on are we giving the show to a character like, "Kiki" and fake "Franco?"
    On behalf of many relatives, neighbors and co-workers . . Get back on the ball GH!!!! Pay your actors and stop screwing up the show - we like our mob-stories, mysteries, danger and all the Crazies in between (i.e., bring bak Anthony Zacarah - we loved him) The PCPD needs Ronnie and Mac back, too. Come on GH give the show back to the characters that made it. It's the animals that run the zoo's not the bosses in the background. Fans tune in to see them - "the talent." It's hard to watch a classic soap like General Hospital go down the tubes like this. Are we the only ones complaining????
    P.S. Steve Burton get your ass back on the show! Seriously who's watching you where you are?

s

#769   2013/09/30 09:48AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ReignOfTerror: I have rarely ever seen a short one..although that is how they make them now. I always see them super long like that for both boys and girls.

I think my daughter's gown was the shortest I've ever seen. You could see her cute little lacy socks with crosses on them. It was precious if I do say so myself.

#770   2013/09/30 09:49AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: I felt sorry for Franco yesterday when Carly threw that paint in his face. I actually say "awe" when he gave her that sad look with red paint dripping off his face.

LOVED that scene!

« 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list