List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/12 05:27PM, Views: 71647, Replies: 1359
    « 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:
    #751   2013/08/29 10:38AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Britch looked ridiculos today! Her tummy was almost touching her chin

She looked like she had a huge pillow stuffed up that robe. Or maybe she was stealing the silver.

I noticed that too. Looked like she was ALL belly without even a hint of a chest and I know there's one there. I think the wardrobe department has went a little too far, lol. She must be carrying a 15lb baby in there.

#752   2013/08/29 10:40AM
    JaneDoe

Why did the hospital roof not change when it burned down? Everything else about the hospital is different after the rebuild, why not the roof? Did the structure not burn?

Not sure why I'm even thinking about this, lol.

#753   2013/08/29 10:42AM
    JaneDoe

Maxie has amazing hair versatility. She went from straight to VERY curly on her way from Lamaze class to the wedding. Gave birth with the same VERY curly hair.... then in the scenes after the surgery her hair was back to straight. Does she carry salon tools with her at all times?

#754   2013/09/05 07:14AM
    Nightmoves

I wish Soaps.com had a 'block' feature like FB

#755   2013/09/05 07:16AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: I wish Soaps.com had a 'block' feature like FB

That would be very beneficial.

#756   2013/09/05 09:01AM
    Nightmoves

Just curious...why would anyone go into what is clearly a bash thread and praise the character being bashed?

I would never go into a fan thread and bash the character.

#757   2013/09/13 09:11AM
    ghfanfare

When Monica was yelling at AJ, she called him "my friend." It just sounded weird.

#758   2013/09/13 10:15AM
    PatsMom

How do all these people just walk right in to Sonny's house? It's like a freaking train station.
    And why would they do that? I'd be afraid he'd shoot me (or talk me to death).

#759   2013/09/16 06:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PatsMom: How do all these people just walk right in to Sonny's house? It's like a freaking train station.
    And why would they do that? I'd be afraid he'd shoot me (or talk me to death).

That's a really good question that people have been asking for years, lol. How does a mob king pen not have better security. And then Carly just waltzes right into the Q mansion as well.

#760   2013/09/16 06:24AM
    JaneDoe

Did anyone else notice the breakfast Olivia left for Sonny. There was cereal IN MILK. Who the heck puts the milk on the cereal when you don't know how long it will be sitting there. NASTY.

Whoever this creeper is, they sure do get around fast. Must be that speed of light transit system PC has.

« 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list