List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/29 02:22PM, Views: 64730, Replies: 1288
    « 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:
    #741   2013/07/15 08:02AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: Something that's been bugging me since Frodd arrived.... why on earth did he come back BLONDE? James Franco was a DARK brunette? I get that they wanted a different look for RH so he wouldn't look so much like Todd, but why not go darker like the original Franco? I really don't like RH as a blonde..... although I LOVE Frodd.

Good point James Franco is a Burnett and RH had what I would call dirty blonde hair as Todd. The only reason I see for the hair change is they wanted him to look different. If you were watching the first time Luke and Laura came back and Tonny Geary was on air a few months as the cousin Bill he looked completely different too.

I do remember that. I think turning RH into a dark brunette and removing the scar would have been sufficient at making him look just as different as him being blonde, while also making him look more like the former Franco.

Hi JaneDoe. I think they went blond to make Frodd look more like Jason...trying to work the twin angle.

Hello theresao!

That is very true, but I just can't understand why they would want him to look so different than the original Franco?

#742   2013/07/15 08:28AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: Something that's been bugging me since Frodd arrived.... why on earth did he come back BLONDE? James Franco was a DARK brunette? I get that they wanted a different look for RH so he wouldn't look so much like Todd, but why not go darker like the original Franco? I really don't like RH as a blonde..... although I LOVE Frodd.

Good point James Franco is a Burnett and RH had what I would call dirty blonde hair as Todd. The only reason I see for the hair change is they wanted him to look different. If you were watching the first time Luke and Laura came back and Tonny Geary was on air a few months as the cousin Bill he looked completely different too.

I do remember that. I think turning RH into a dark brunette and removing the scar would have been sufficient at making him look just as different as him being blonde, while also making him look more like the former Franco.

Hi JaneDoe. I think they went blond to make Frodd look more like Jason...trying to work the twin angle.

Hello theresao!

That is very true, but I just can't understand why they would want him to look so different than the original Franco?

TPTB don't want us to remember the original Franco. They want us to like the new and improved - brother to Jason - did no wrong Frodd.

#743   2013/07/15 08:38AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:

Hello theresao!

TPTB don't want us to remember the original Franco. They want us to like the new and improved - brother to Jason - did no wrong Frodd.

Oh.... I get it now. Makes perfect sense. I actually like Frodd.... mostly because he reminds me so much of Todd. The whit and sarcasm that I loved in Todd is still there, just with a different name.

#744   2013/08/07 06:34AM
    Nightmoves

What the heck was with Kiki's sudden declaration of love for Morgan

Loved the dress though

#745   2013/08/07 06:38AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Nightmoves: What the heck was with Kiki's sudden declaration of love for Morgan

Loved the dress though

I guess she figured she might as well since she thinks she can't have Michael, I loved her dress too.

#746   2013/08/07 06:52AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Nightmoves: What the heck was with Kiki's sudden declaration of love for Morgan

Loved the dress though

I guess she figured she might as well since she thinks she can't have Michael, I loved her dress too.

It just seemed so odd to me that at first when Morgan told her he loved her she looked like she would vomit, and they she does a complete 360.

#747   2013/08/14 02:48PM
    ilsalund

Loved the multi-colored top that Felicia wore today and I love Ava's clothes.

#748   2013/08/28 10:50AM
    ghfanfare

Did anyone else notice that it looked like Morgan's shirt was inside out?! Or maybe that's just a new fashion statement...

#749   2013/08/28 01:06PM
    stonecoldhot

Britch looked ridiculos today! Her tummy was almost touching her chin

#750   2013/08/28 03:23PM
    NYsunflower

Quote stonecoldhot: Britch looked ridiculos today! Her tummy was almost touching her chin

She looked like she had a huge pillow stuffed up that robe. Or maybe she was stealing the silver.

« 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list