List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 11:40AM, Views: 62657, Replies: 1220
    « 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:
    #731   2013/03/27 06:26AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    stonecoldhot

I`m happy to see Epiphany having a bigger part She was so funny with Patrick yesterday To Patrick "Your having an epiphany about Sabrina" "You can grate cheese on Milo`s abbs' I hope she continues to have a storyline as head of the nurses

And Dante has finally perked up! I know it`s because of Lulu,but he was just so bland and boring

Good to see Bobbie,hope Lucas comes on for a love intrest for Felix, I think he will. Bobbie has been talking about him, Bobbie said he likes his job,but didn`t say what he did.Wonder if what he does will fit in to a storyline. Doctor,lawyer,high fashion Still not liking Scotty

#732   2013/03/27 09:09AM
    jgbounds

Who in the world is picking out what Laura wears? That ugly wedding suit, it looked like bed sheets. Then, the ugly shirt with the big bow in front? Looks like old nurse's uniforms are being recycled!!!
    Someone help poor Laura!!! Maybe she could get some tips from Tracey!!!

#733   2013/03/27 09:48AM
    stonecoldhot

LOL That blouse with the bow,I thought she had it on backwards!

#734   2013/03/27 10:06AM
    soapfan210

Yes her clothes is bad, but Scotty's clothes are worse. That shirt and jacket he had on yesterday looked horrible, and for his wedding he did not even wear a tie.

#735   2013/04/16 04:22PM
    oltlforever31

Now that the NB is over, will it become an annual event once again? I am hoping this wasn't just a one time thing for the sake of the 50th anniversary.

#736   2013/07/11 10:46PM
    ilsalund

Well, of course Alexis couldn't tell Dante anything more than she did about Franco's beating; after all, she's pointed out several times that Sonny is her client!

#737   2013/07/15 06:23AM
    JaneDoe

Something that's been bugging me since Frodd arrived.... why on earth did he come back BLONDE? James Franco was a DARK brunette? I get that they wanted a different look for RH so he wouldn't look so much like Todd, but why not go darker like the original Franco? I really don't like RH as a blonde..... although I LOVE Frodd.

#738   2013/07/15 07:00AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: Something that's been bugging me since Frodd arrived.... why on earth did he come back BLONDE? James Franco was a DARK brunette? I get that they wanted a different look for RH so he wouldn't look so much like Todd, but why not go darker like the original Franco? I really don't like RH as a blonde..... although I LOVE Frodd.

Good point James Franco is a Burnett and RH had what I would call dirty blonde hair as Todd. The only reason I see for the hair change is they wanted him to look different. If you were watching the first time Luke and Laura came back and Tonny Geary was on air a few months as the cousin Bill he looked completely different too.

#739   2013/07/15 07:05AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: Something that's been bugging me since Frodd arrived.... why on earth did he come back BLONDE? James Franco was a DARK brunette? I get that they wanted a different look for RH so he wouldn't look so much like Todd, but why not go darker like the original Franco? I really don't like RH as a blonde..... although I LOVE Frodd.

Good point James Franco is a Burnett and RH had what I would call dirty blonde hair as Todd. The only reason I see for the hair change is they wanted him to look different. If you were watching the first time Luke and Laura came back and Tonny Geary was on air a few months as the cousin Bill he looked completely different too.

I do remember that. I think turning RH into a dark brunette and removing the scar would have been sufficient at making him look just as different as him being blonde, while also making him look more like the former Franco.

#740   2013/07/15 07:57AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:

I do remember that. I think turning RH into a dark brunette and removing the scar would have been sufficient at making him look just as different as him being blonde, while also making him look more like the former Franco.

Hi JaneDoe. I think they went blond to make Frodd look more like Jason...trying to work the twin angle.

« 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list