List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 08:28AM, Views: 49418, Replies: 1019
    « 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:
    #701   2013/01/29 08:15AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    alikat

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: I love Carly's new look, the haircut and that cute blue sheath with the snakeskin print. Awesome!

Love, love, LOVE her new haircut!

I'm really rather EHHHHHH about her new look. I wonder what it looks like when she doesn't straighten it.

I wonder why they insist on keeping her blonde. It's got to thrash her hair, all the dying. I wonder if she's rather gray so this is easier of if she doesn't look good as a brunette?

I like the cut tho-- if noting else I like the change. Maybe because I am naturally curly, but i wish she would let her natural curl come out more often. That's my fave look on Carly- wild and curly.

Wouldn't you think that's HER choice to keep her hair whatever color? I mean I know they aren't allowed to make drastic changes without permission or at least notifying the bosses but I would think the actress gets to decide if they want to be red-headed or blonde or whatever...although she's the only blonde, aside from Monica and Lulu on the show.

#702   2013/01/29 08:19AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: I love Carly's new look, the haircut and that cute blue sheath with the snakeskin print. Awesome!

Love, love, LOVE her new haircut!

I'm really rather EHHHHHH about her new look. I wonder what it looks like when she doesn't straighten it.

How about Anna's new haircut? It's shorter and it looks like she's getting rid of the ombre look on the ends.

Love Anna's hair!!! The two-tone is something I've always wished I could do. EXPENSIVE tho!!

Expensive and hard to keep up, probably. I can barely afford the drugstore hairdyes, LOL!

I'm right there with you. If it requires something I can't do myself at home, I'm out.

Because I am curly and won't touch a blow dryer I'd like the look Carrie (Sex and the City) had hers for a while. It can't be done simply because more than shade is used.

I wish I could do mine at home. I have a long time friend who owns a salon. As long as I have money I have to support him. Besides, he is amazing!!!

LOL...and my reasons for not using a blow dryer much is sheer laziness. Monday through Friday, I dry my bangs only and then pull it back until I get to work (so the wet hair isn't laying all over me and my clothes. My hair is at least 3-4 inches past my shoulders so at work, the giant hair clip is used almost daily. If I have plans I'll "fix" my hair but my set of hot rollers are practically brand new but they are at least 5 years old. One of my favorite tools is the curl sticks. You can twist your hair around that and hook them together while at work to make it look like you have your hair pulled back and then take it out and shake it up and you've got a great wavy/curly/bed head look for hitting the bar

#703   2013/02/01 10:12PM
    ilsalund

Love how Elizabeth left the hospital with her stethoscope - just in time to help AJ. Maybe we should all have one - bling anyone?

#704   2013/02/02 07:39AM
    Nightmoves

I was really sorry to read that the characters of John, Todd and Starr may be leaving GH due to legal issues between PP and ABC.

I really hope there is a way they can figure this out and keep them on the show.

#705   2013/02/02 08:55AM
    ransomha

Quote ilsalund: Love how Elizabeth left the hospital with her stethoscope - just in time to help AJ. Maybe we should all have one - bling anyone?

She ran over on a work break, probably didn't even realize she had it around her neck.
    I see people in line at lunch time with a stethoscope their necks.

Didn't find that unrealistic.

#706   2013/02/02 08:20PM
    nikie

Ok hears my question, so during edwards will reading it was said that all shres will be reverted back th edward. Than he gave them to his living heirs! So since AJ was a live at the time of the will reading than that entitled him to get his shares right! So wouldn't it reverse for jason? A nd another thing I don't understand is if all the shares went back to edward than how does lucy still have her share from alan? cause if lucy gets to still have her share than why wouldn't sonny still have his share? And if lucy got to keep hers than would jason's other shares go to sam and danny

#707   2013/02/03 11:15AM
    ransomha

Quote nikie: Ok hears my question, so during edwards will reading it was said that all shres will be reverted back th edward. Than he gave them to his living heirs! So since AJ was a live at the time of the will reading than that entitled him to get his shares right! So wouldn't it reverse for jason? A nd another thing I don't understand is if all the shares went back to edward than how does lucy still have her share from alan? cause if lucy gets to still have her share than why wouldn't sonny still have his share? And if lucy got to keep hers than would jason's other shares go to sam and danny

Good point. Seems like Sam would have Danny's shares ONLY now that Jason has been declared dead but, she still split what she had evenly between AJ and Tracy so, would it change anything? Or, did AJ need Jason's 1/2 too?

#708   2013/02/09 09:59AM
    Nightmoves

I wonder where McBain was during Rafe being taken by Caleb and the cop being murdered. I don't think McBain can be on screen anymore so I wonder what will happen to him.

#709   2013/02/09 11:21AM
    Nightmoves

Loved Caleb saying "Lucy I'm home". That was hysterial.

Also loved Tracy and Konnie fist pumping. I like their newfound friendship and I like that Konnie seems to be softening up a bit.

#710   2013/02/11 06:14AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Loved Caleb saying "Lucy I'm home". That was hysterial.

Also loved Tracy and Konnie fist pumping. I like their newfound friendship and I like that Konnie seems to be softening up a bit.

I'm digging Connie and Tracy too. I'd really like to see "this" Connie stick around. It seems to me she's becoming the Connie she originally was, she's even getting closer with Olivia.

« 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list