List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 08:27AM, Views: 54131, Replies: 1073
    « 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:
    #681   2013/01/28 06:02AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: This thread was created so we could have a place to leave and discuss random thoughts about the showwithout having to deal with the senseless back and forth fan nonsense.

Please let's keep it that way...

Agreed.

#682   2013/01/28 06:57AM
    alikat

Quote WickedAngel1:
    Quote ghfanfare: Let me just say that it has been a real pleasure to not have to wade through a gazillion fan threads on this board regarding certain couples who will go unnamed.

I notice one group in particular seems to have bailed. And after all those arguments about how 'true' fans would stick with the show through thick and thin. Interesting.

Was that comment really necessary????

It’s called life, and I unfortunately have been having a joyously crappy one. You see, I have been busy creating life and while doing so I have been hospitalized on and off with HG (Hyperemesis Gravidarum). Now that I am no longer paying homage to the porcelain gods while praying I don't lose my child or my life, I am able to work again and have been playing catch up there and more recently able to start catching up with my shows.

As for some of the other girls, life has been throwing them a few curveballs as well and soaps.com has not been a priority for them or me ...but don't let that stop you from judging and making snide comments.

So maybe you should think before you make comments about others and their abilities to be TRUE fans and why we haven't been posting as frequently and keeping our fan thread on the front page like it's our job even after our couple is no more (A fact only due to Steve leaving)

Thanks for your concern. <--- In case you missed it, that was sarcasm.

I hope your health is improved and I also hope you have a healthy child. Good luck or break a leg or...well you know.

I think ghfanfare certainly has the right to state her opinion and make her assumptions based upon the fact that she's been on this board for many many years, she's seen the fight from start to finish and seen some of the comments made by you (when you were a different user name) as well as others (and I include myself). Your post is yet another case of "If I do it, there's a logical reason but if THOSE PEOPLE do it...and shame on anyone for not seeing that." And by the way...she did not single you out so how apropos that you responded the way you did. You and I are both guilty...ghfanfare is neutral and has been so I considered her statement to mean BOTH fan pages, many people, etc...Not to mention that she's not wrong! It may not be you that stopped watching or gave up, but there are many who have.

But again, I do wish you the best of health and success in your pregnancy.

#683   2013/01/28 07:00AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: This thread was created so we could have a place to leave and discuss random thoughts about the showwithout having to deal with the senseless back and forth fan nonsense.

Agreed.

Ooops...okay, said my peace, I'm done.

So...how sexy was it when watching Johnny beat the wholy FRAK out of Todd. I mean I know Todd wasn't fighting back but I love tough, kick arse Johnny.

#684   2013/01/28 07:39AM
    alikat

I loved the other day when Elizabeth said to Britt "what's the magic word"

THAT was hilarious on two levels.

1st she doesn't like the woman and overheard her saying something to Patrick that was derrogotory toward the nurses in general at GH

2nd she is a mom with two children at an age where that saying automatically pops out of your mouth when being asked for something.

It was a classic line and totally put Britt in her place.

#685   2013/01/28 07:47AM
    oltlforever31

Quote alikat: I loved the other day when Elizabeth said to Britt "what's the magic word"

THAT was hilarious on two levels.

1st she doesn't like the woman and overheard her saying something to Patrick that was derrogotory toward the nurses in general at GH

2nd she is a mom with two children at an age where that saying automatically pops out of your mouth when being asked for something.

It was a classic line and totally put Britt in her place.

I agree! That was a great scene! I loved seeing Britt get taken down a peg. Go Elizabeth!

#686   2013/01/28 10:10AM
    ghfanfare

I apologize.

#687   2013/01/28 10:11AM
    ghfanfare

I love Carly's new look, the haircut and that cute blue sheath with the snakeskin print. Awesome!

#688   2013/01/28 10:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I love Carly's new look, the haircut and that cute blue sheath with the snakeskin print. Awesome!

Love, love, LOVE her new haircut!

#689   2013/01/28 10:37AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: I love Carly's new look, the haircut and that cute blue sheath with the snakeskin print. Awesome!

I'm really rather EHHHHHH about her new look. I wonder what it looks like when she doesn't straighten it.

#690   2013/01/28 10:56AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I'm really rather EHHHHHH about her new look. I wonder what it looks like when she doesn't straighten it.

How about Anna's new haircut? It's shorter and it looks like she's getting rid of the ombre look on the ends.

« 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list