List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 09:43AM, Views: 56716, Replies: 1108
    « 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 » »| page:
    #671   2013/01/21 11:06AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltlforever31: I thought it was strange that Heather was just free to roam around and hang out in the room that Lucy was in. Also AJ coming in, it seems the security in Ferncliff is pretty slack.

I thought that was odd too. It's a mental facility for the CRIMINALLY insane! Looks like Todd will be ending up there too, this should be entertaining.

I can't think of another male character that was sent to Ferncliff. Will Todd be the first?

#672   2013/01/21 11:11AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltlforever31: I thought it was strange that Heather was just free to roam around and hang out in the room that Lucy was in. Also AJ coming in, it seems the security in Ferncliff is pretty slack.

I thought that was odd too. It's a mental facility for the CRIMINALLY insane! Looks like Todd will be ending up there too, this should be entertaining.

I can't think of another male character that was sent to Ferncliff. Will Todd be the first?

I think CrAZy was sent there initially after the Black and White ball, but was transferred to Shady Brook before being released? We just never saw him there.

#673   2013/01/25 10:42AM
    ghfanfare

Let me just say that it has been a real pleasure to not have to wade through a gazillion fan threads on this board regarding certain couples who will go unnamed.

I notice one group in particular seems to have bailed. And after all those arguments about how 'true' fans would stick with the show through thick and thin. Interesting.

#674   2013/01/25 06:54PM
    Charming the...

Quote ghfanfare: Let me just say that it has been a real pleasure to not have to wade through a gazillion fan threads on this board regarding certain couples who will go unnamed.

I notice one group in particular seems to have bailed. And after all those arguments about how 'true' fans would stick with the show through thick and thin. Interesting.

dang you FanFare!!! I was just going to visit my old haunt and now I wonder if I should?????? Oh what the hay... I'm just saying HI to old friends- forgive me.

#675   2013/01/25 07:10PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote ghfanfare: Let me just say that it has been a real pleasure to not have to wade through a gazillion fan threads on this board regarding certain couples who will go unnamed.

dang you FanFare!!! I was just going to visit my old haunt and now I wonder if I should?????? Oh what the hay... I'm just saying HI to old friends- forgive me.

Hey, Charm. Good to see you.

Btw, I did say a gazillion threads. One or two, no big. Come back soon!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 07:13PM
    #676   2013/01/25 07:54PM
    cardgirl

So, I am wondering does it irritate anyone else that they are draaaaaggggging out the Nurse's Ball story? Man it NEVER took this long before and it never had so much trouble. Why not bring it back to honor Robin and let be Liz's and Epiphany's idea and not random Sabrina who has NO history with the ball or Robin. And why can't Sonny fund the ball he loved Robin and he was a criminal when he a paid for all the other balls. And they never made funding an issue before.

Just bring it back...and yeah do it on the anniversary of GH when old characters come back. This other stuff is getting on my freaking nerves. Carly could probably even pay for it or ask Jax. He would give the money in a heartbeat.

And as selfish as Tracy is she would never refuse to give money for this, She would do it for Edward and Lila. Even Ned who is back has money. Just get on with it. Draging it out is making me care less and less about it and making less excited about it. Ok I'm done now. Just needed to get that ramdom thought off my chest.

#677   2013/01/27 06:46PM
    WickedAngel1

Was that comment really necessary????

It’s called life, and I unfortunately have been having a joyously crappy one. You see, I have been busy creating life and while doing so I have been hospitalized on and off with HG (Hyperemesis Gravidarum). Now that I am no longer paying homage to the porcelain gods while praying I don't lose my child or my life, I am able to work again and have been playing catch up there and more recently able to start catching up with my shows.

As for some of the other girls, life has been throwing them a few curveballs as well and soaps.com has not been a priority for them or me ...but don't let that stop you from judging and making snide comments.

So maybe you should think before you make comments about others and their abilities to be TRUE fans and why we haven't been posting as frequently and keeping our fan thread on the front page like it's our job even after our couple is no more (A fact only due to Steve leaving)

Thanks for your concern. <--- In case you missed it, that was sarcasm.

#678   2013/01/27 08:09PM
    tinasfathero...

Thanks for posting. I share your sentiments 100%. When I started watching GH after OLTL got cancelled I felt this board was insufferable;having to trip over the couples threads and fan wars.

I'm into it for the stories and characters. Had I been interested in who's best with who I'd have simply renewed my Tiger Beat subscription back in 1971.

#679   2013/01/28 04:23AM
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:

Thanks for posting. I share your sentiments 100%. When I started watching GH after OLTL got cancelled I felt this board was insufferable;having to trip over the couples threads and fan wars.

I'm into it for the stories and characters. Had I been interested in who's best with who I'd have simply renewed my Tiger Beat subscription back in 1971.

TIGER BEAT! So funny. Haven't thought about that magazine in years!

OT: Best of luck WickedAngel, sorry to read about your health issues.

#680   2013/01/28 05:22AM
    Nightmoves

This thread was created so we could have a place to leave and discuss random thoughts about the showwithout having to deal with the senseless back and forth fan nonsense.

Please let's keep it that way...

« 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list