List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 08:09AM, Views: 69786, Replies: 1329
    « 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:
    #651   2013/01/14 06:21AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote IslandGirl33: He kidnapped Kristine years ago!

Oh, that' s right. I forgot. Guess she conveniently forgot that Sonny almost blew Krissie up going after Johnny when she was going on and on about what a great father Sonny is.

It is totally mind boggling that Sonny gets so much sympathy from the mothers of the children he's come so close to getting killed. His own children no less.

Well if the kids themselves can forgive him...

#652   2013/01/14 06:34AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Oh, that' s right. I forgot. Guess she conveniently forgot that Sonny almost blew Krissie up going after Johnny when she was going on and on about what a great father Sonny is.

It is totally mind boggling that Sonny gets so much sympathy from the mothers of the children he's come so close to getting killed. His own children no less.

Yes, if the kids love him again.... he must be a great dad.

#653   2013/01/14 06:36AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Yes, if the kids love him again.... he must be a great dad.

If the measurement of a man being a great Dad comes from quantity and not quality...then hands down Sonny Corinthos is THE BEST!!!

#654   2013/01/14 06:37AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat:
    If the measurement of a man being a great Dad comes from quantity and not quality...then hands down Sonny Corinthos is THE BEST!!!

#655   2013/01/14 10:03AM
    alikat

I just saw the most awesome quote and think it totally relates to this message board and the differences in the posters here.

WE DO NOT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE
    WE SEE THINGS AS WE ARE

So many times I've seen the accusation "we aren't watching the same show" and I have to say..."we are watching the same show...but with different eyes and minds"

#656   2013/01/15 10:34AM
    oltlforever31

I know this won't mean much to a lot of you guys, but it was neat yesterday, when Steve mentioned that they needed organs for a bus crash up in Rochester. I don't live too far from Rochester, so it was cool to hear it mentioned on the show.

#657   2013/01/20 05:34PM
    oltlforever31

I thought it was strange that Heather was just free to roam around and hang out in the room that Lucy was in. Also AJ coming in, it seems the security in Ferncliff is pretty slack.

#658   2013/01/20 05:36PM
    ransomha

Quote oltlforever31: I know this won't mean much to a lot of you guys, but it was neat yesterday, when Steve mentioned that they needed organs for a bus crash up in Rochester. I don't live too far from Rochester, so it was cool to hear it mentioned on the show.

I'm rather close too.

#659   2013/01/20 05:47PM
    oltlforever31

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltlforever31: I know this won't mean much to a lot of you guys, but it was neat yesterday, when Steve mentioned that they needed organs for a bus crash up in Rochester. I don't live too far from Rochester, so it was cool to hear it mentioned on the show.

I'm rather close too.

Thats right! Buffalo right?

#660   2013/01/20 06:11PM
    ransomha

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm rather close too.

Thats right! Buffalo right?

The area , yes. You?

« 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list