List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/26 09:13AM, Views: 59265, Replies: 1156
    « 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:
    #641   2012/12/11 09:26AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote ghfanfare: They were talking about Ferncliff yesterday. Has that always been the GH facility for mental recovery? I kept thinking Shady Brook. But maybe that was the OLTL version? My memory is like swiss cheese fondue these days. Full of holes and all mixed together.

I think GH has both Ferncliff and Shady Brook. I'm not sure if one of those is supposed to be out of town or not, but I've heard them talk about both places. I know the only one they ever sent anyone to on Oltl, was St. Anne's.

Ah! Thanks for the refresher!

#642   2012/12/11 09:29AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote ghfanfare: They were talking about Ferncliff yesterday. Has that always been the GH facility for mental recovery? I kept thinking Shady Brook. But maybe that was the OLTL version? My memory is like swiss cheese fondue these days. Full of holes and all mixed together.

I think GH has both Ferncliff and Shady Brook. I'm not sure if one of those is supposed to be out of town or not, but I've heard them talk about both places. I know the only one they ever sent anyone to on Oltl, was St. Anne's.

Ah! Thanks for the refresher!

Ferncliff is for criminals, Shady Brook is just a mental health facility that people can check themselves into.

#643   2013/01/08 09:09AM
    ghfanfare

What is that weird ad on the mb with those creepy heads?! Scary!

#644   2013/01/10 10:34AM
    JaneDoe

Are they going to let Johnny shower and change before his arraignment? He looks like he's been ran through a garbage disposal.

#645   2013/01/11 11:18AM
    ghfanfare

Does Alexis have some kind of history with AJ? She sure was hostile for no apparent reason.

#646   2013/01/11 11:29AM
    IslandGirl33

He kidnapped Kristine years ago!

#647   2013/01/11 11:40AM
    ghfanfare

Quote IslandGirl33: He kidnapped Kristine years ago!

Oh, that' s right. I forgot. Guess she conveniently forgot that Sonny almost blew Krissie up going after Johnny when she was going on and on about what a great father Sonny is.

#648   2013/01/13 03:59PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ghfanfare:

Oh, that' s right. I forgot. Guess she conveniently forgot that Sonny almost blew Krissie up going after Johnny when she was going on and on about what a great father Sonny is.

LOL yea it's funny how that happens.

#649   2013/01/14 05:46AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:

It is totally mind boggling that Sonny gets so much sympathy from the mothers of the children he's come so close to getting killed. His own children no less.

#650   2013/01/14 06:20AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe: Are they going to let Johnny shower and change before his arraignment? He looks like he's been ran through a garbage disposal.

Did he even go for the arraignment? Diane came and scooped him out of there. Mob money talks better than Newspaper money in Port Charles. Todd should take note

« 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list