List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 09:58AM, Views: 53198, Replies: 1068
    « 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:
    #621   2012/10/25 09:45AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote ghfanfare: So what's with all the old-style hospital charts?! Do they even use those anymore?! I thought charts were kept on handhelds or rolling carts with laptops these days. But I'm not a nurse or a doctor, so maybe I'm wrong?!

The seventies have been trying to get those charts back for YEARS. Sometimes I think they keep those clunky retro things around so Piph and Liz have something to do at the counter.

LOL, at least the new OB/GYN seems to be up to date with her tablet..... why isn't anyone else.

#622   2012/10/31 11:39AM
    Nightmoves

Have not been able to watch or record GH this week I'm going to have to read all of the updates! Hope everyone is well. NJ has sustained unimaginable damage from Sandy. We are okay but the damage to the Jersey shore is just unbelievable.

#623   2012/10/31 12:17PM
    WickedAngel1

Quote Nightmoves: Have not been able to watch or record GH this week I'm going to have to read all of the updates! Hope everyone is well. NJ has sustained unimaginable damage from Sandy. We are okay but the damage to the Jersey shore is just unbelievable.

Glad you are ok NM! And I always thout Snookie and the rest of them would be the end of the shore, not a hurricane. So sad.

#624   2012/11/01 06:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Have not been able to watch or record GH this week I'm going to have to read all of the updates! Hope everyone is well. NJ has sustained unimaginable damage from Sandy. We are okay but the damage to the Jersey shore is just unbelievable.

So glad you are OK!

#625   2012/11/07 08:44PM
    ilsalund

One, I wonder if the statute of limitations on A.J.'s past crimes has run out; with all of the Q money, you would think that Monica would hire a lawyer to find out.

Two, I love how it was Halloween one night and Election Day the next even though they're about a week apart.

#626   2012/11/08 07:11AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ilsalund: One, I wonder if the statute of limitations on A.J.'s past crimes has run out; with all of the Q money, you would think that Monica would hire a lawyer to find out.

Two, I love how it was Halloween one night and Election Day the next even though they're about a week apart.

Good point! I can't remember what all the charges would be, but I have a feeling Michael will testify that he wants AJ acquitted for kidnapping him. He might even talk Diane into representing him and we all know Diane can get charges dropped against anyone.

#627   2012/11/28 10:25AM
    oltlforever31

Here's a question....It's been bugging me since the reading of the will. If Edward split all 100% of his stock equally, not knowing AJ was alive, shouldn't there be another 12% left over? He was counting living grandchildren, Jason, Skye, Ned, Dillion, which would be 48%. Living great grandchildren, Lila Rae, Maya, Brooklyn, Michael, and Daniel. 30%, Alice and Monica 10% That is only 88%. I realize they added AJ, but that wouldn't add up. Unless the grandchildren were left 15% each, and Diane quickly changed the math to 12% each, to include AJ. Sorry if this is confusing, but it's been bugging me, and I wondered if anyone else noticed this too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/28 10:26AM
    #628   2012/11/28 11:16AM
    nikie

I thought he gave monica and alice 10 percent each? Which would bring you to 98 percent which would only leave 2 percent and that without adding aj! Right?

#629   2012/11/28 12:20PM
    oltlforever31

Quote nikie: I thought he gave monica and alice 10 percent each? Which would bring you to 98 percent which would only leave 2 percent and that without adding aj! Right?

I think he gave Monica and Alice each 5%. I could be wrong, but still, the math wouldn't add up. I'm thinking this was just an oversight, and/or the writers didn't think we would notice.

#630   2012/11/28 03:23PM
    ilsalund

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote nikie: I thought he gave monica and alice 10 percent each? Which would bring you to 98 percent which would only leave 2 percent and that without adding aj! Right?

I think he gave Monica and Alice each 5%. I could be wrong, but still, the math wouldn't add up. I'm thinking this was just an oversight, and/or the writers didn't think we would notice.

You're correct - Edward did give Monica and Alice 5% each.

Without AJ, the stock per the will would equal 100% as follows:

15% to Ned, Skye, Dillon and Jason = 60%*
    5% to Monica & Alice = 10%
    The remaining 30% to be split at 6% each to Maya, Michael, Lila Rae, Brook Lyn and Danny.

Now with AJ, the *60% is split 5 ways to equal 12% each but the shares still total 100%.

Now, TPTB forget a few Q's: There's Edward's granddaughter Faith and her other daughter (name unknown/forgotten) who is Maya's sister. Their combined stock would = 15% which means that each grandchild gets 10% and each great-grandchild gets 5%.

On a different note, Edward did not know Danny's name until the very end so how did his full name get into the will? Also, I'm surprised that Lila Rae's last name is Alcazar - I would have thought Skye would have made it Quartermaine. Since when did Dillon go by Hornsby? And if we're going by legal full names, Ned's should have been stated as Edward Lawrence Ashton. Sorry, I'm just being nit-picky. Again, I'm a stickler for details.

« 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list