List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 11:09AM, Views: 62926, Replies: 1237
    « 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:
    #541   2012/07/03 11:00PM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote hayleedog: Maybe it's just me but I don't see someone announcing they are gay as 'doom and gloom' however I do find it sad that there are still those that feel the need to hide it.

as for Katie and Tom? Sad as it may be the statistics show Hollywood marriages rarely ever last so it isn't a shock that theirs didn't either. I feel bad for Suri but as a child of divorce myself I can say if Tom and Katie handle their divorce right Suri will be ok.

I am sad Andy Griffith passed away, he was a great actor, an icon and an all around stand up guy, he will be truly missed.

I agree Haley, the sad fact that many people including celebrities feel the need to hide who they really are is the sad part. I don't even see why those things make such huge headlines, I am sure Anderson Cooper and Jim Parsons will make some lucky men very happy!

As for TomKat's demise, I am not really surprised. How many Hollywood marriages last anymore? Barely any, I am more surprised when couples reach an anniversary then when they announce they filed for divorce.

#542   2012/07/04 09:04AM
    ghfanfare

Did you guys catch the new sign in the former Crimson office that said Manning Enterprises?! Highlighted were the letters ME! LOL!

#543   2012/07/05 05:51AM
    luluspencer

What if Joe is telling the truth, about Kate?

#544   2012/07/05 05:55AM
    luluspencer

I think Allison Perkins Heather Webber, and Franco were all in the Crazy house together they came up with this plan to destroy the Quartermaine's

#545   2012/07/05 08:36AM
    ghfanfare

Quote luluspencer: What if Joe is telling the truth, about Kate?

I wondered that, too. Maybe Kate/Connie set Johnny up...not the other way around. Wasn't it CrAZy that shot Kate at her wedding? So she certainly would have motive to take him out. Maybe Kate/Connie is not integrated and still playing Sonny, too. Now that would be soapy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/05 08:38AM
    #546   2012/07/05 06:12PM
    luluspencer

What if it was Joe Sr. who rape, Kate after all he found Sonny on the corner waiting for Kate, this is a good storyline I hope they don't make to cut and dry, and it could had been Joe Sr. who kill Theresa and made it look like Joe Jr. after all he has a drinking problem.

#547   2012/07/09 06:36AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote luluspencer: What if Joe is telling the truth, about Kate?

I wondered that, too. Maybe Kate/Connie set Johnny up...not the other way around. Wasn't it CrAZy that shot Kate at her wedding? So she certainly would have motive to take him out. Maybe Kate/Connie is not integrated and still playing Sonny, too. Now that would be soapy!

I'm starting to think this may be the case as well. One thing that does not add up for me: When Kate asked Johnny to come to Shady Brook, she acted to me as if she remembered him convincing her to take the fall for the accident, she was seemingly trying to get him to tell her something. Then at the trial, she acts as if she doesn't remember. It was all very confusing.... I don't think any of this story is near over nor as cut and dry as it seems.

#548   2012/07/10 06:17AM
    Nightmoves

The police find AZ's body and ignore the fact that there is a shed/cabin right in front of them with a light on! Do you think they might have looked inside for some clues?!

Also, why is it whenever anyone comes across a deserted cabin in the woods on this show the front light is always on

#549   2012/07/12 11:05PM
    ilsalund

The writers made a mistake today, actually two: Twice Steve referred to Olivia's car as Heather's the night of the storm when he was defending his mom to Olivia.

#550   2012/07/13 08:41AM
    ghfanfare

I am really enjoying Anna as the new commissioner. It's nice to see a strong, take-charge woman on GH.

« 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list