List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 08:28AM, Views: 49626, Replies: 1019
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2011/08/04 02:14PM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    Nightmoves

Quote shannon23: O.k. here is random. Why bring a character back if the actor is different. I like the character because the actor/actress plays them well. I dislike a character because the story line is either boring, stupid, or not interesting. I think that there should be more hospital time on General Hospital. Bring back more staff. Of course I am more into families, so let Jason and Sam get married have a passel of kids, someone has to. Also, bring back the brownstone, I liked it when the neighbors talked and were friends, unless all of that is in the past. They need more parties too. That would be fun.

I agree, they have brought back some characters only to ruin the history of what they once were...

As for more family and hospital, I think that's the direction the new head writer is moving towards. We already have more Tracy and Edward and even ELQ! We have Monica back and we also have a storyline centered around the hospital (even though it includes the mob) oh well baby steps. We may have a wedding coming up. I things are beginning to look up

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/04 02:22PM
    #42   2011/08/04 03:04PM
    darkstar

Random thought. Why was it storming at the church and Lucky is soaked and everyone in town is wandering on the docks and are bone dry?

I've heard of scattered thunderstorms but that was funny.

#43   2011/08/08 07:14PM
    Nightmoves

Never saw so many people get ejected out of vehicalss during accidents as on this show

#44   2011/08/08 07:14PM
    Nightmoves

Delete

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/08 07:20PM
    #45   2011/08/08 07:18PM
    Nightmoves

Loved the elevator scene with Patrick, Steve and Matt especially when Ephiny got on. Matt is just so cute I really hope we see more of him.

#46   2011/08/08 07:29PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote Nightmoves: Loved the elevator scene with Patrick, Steve and Matt especially when Ephiny got on. Matt is just so cute I really hope we see more of him.

NM, I loved this too! The ribbing and joking and typically male one showmanship even in 'losing' face with their women was just so funny and enjoyable.

And more of the adorable DrMattHottie can not be a bad thing anyway I look at it!

#47   2011/08/08 07:33PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote Nightmoves: Never saw so many people get ejected out of vehicalss during accidents as on this show

I know and even so how did Carly end up on the drivers side of vehicle she was in and only get a broken wrist?

And Siobhan was in front of liz's car?

It just didn't make any sense...

#48   2011/08/09 04:47AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote Nightmoves: Loved the elevator scene with Patrick, Steve and Matt especially when Ephiny got on. Matt is just so cute I really hope we see more of him.

NM, I loved this too! The ribbing and joking and typically male one showmanship even in 'losing' face with their women was just so funny and enjoyable.

And more of the adorable DrMattHottie can not be a bad thing anyway I look at it!

It's nicer to see some lighter moments

#49   2011/08/09 07:51AM
    JaneDoe

I LOVED that too. I love Cute Dr. Matt.

#50   2011/08/09 08:58AM
    asiangal

Quote Nightmoves: Never saw so many people get ejected out of vehicalss during accidents as on this show

and the windshields didn't even shatter nor the car doors flung out from the car so how did they get ejected from the car?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list