List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:27PM, Views: 63892, Replies: 1256
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2011/08/02 07:43AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe: Was that suppose to be Sonny's home in Bensonhurst?? That went completely over my head last week, lol. I could not figure out what the heck he was doing. Also, was I dreaming or did Sonny come out wearing different clothes? I didn't see him carry in a bag.

Hi JD Recalling that Sonny mentioned to Brenda that he keeps an apt. "downtown" I'm thinking that's it. And it's disguised at an abandoned building so no one knows a Mob Boss stays there. Would explain how he came out of it showered, shaved and redressed.

Hi theresao!

So I wasn't imagining him coming out in different clothes.... whew, thought I was gong crazy. Your theory makes sense and proves that the new writers are really trying hard to not let things drop. Actually remembering details..... amazing!

#22   2011/08/02 08:50AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Could it be Shawn who has been following Carly?

#23   2011/08/03 04:47AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Could it be Shawn who has been following Carly?

I wish it was. I don't know if he's coming back remember he came to say goodbye to Carly he got a new job somewhere.

#24   2011/08/03 04:49AM
    Nightmoves

How annoying is Ronnie?? I'm not a fan of Lante but that was just ridiculous and WHY is Dante lying to Lulu again hasn't he learned his lesson about lying?

#25   2011/08/03 06:50AM
    Nightmoves

Well it wasn't barware but we finally got Sonny throwing stuff around and saying he was betrayed. haha. BTW Robin don't think it was a good time to deliver the 'Dear Sonny' letter.

#26   2011/08/03 06:56AM
    stagwood

Quote Nightmoves: How annoying is Ronnie?? I'm not a fan of Lante but that was just ridiculous and WHY is Dante lying to Lulu again hasn't he learned his lesson about lying?

And why would Dante let Ronnie come waltzing in knowing Lulu is laying right there with nothing but a sheet on? Or, as far as that goes, why did Lulu just lay there when she heard Ronnie say, "open up, police"?

Side note: loved Lulu's outfit yesterday!

#27   2011/08/03 09:00AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote stagwood:
    Quote Nightmoves: How annoying is Ronnie?? I'm not a fan of Lante but that was just ridiculous and WHY is Dante lying to Lulu again hasn't he learned his lesson about lying?

And why would Dante let Ronnie come waltzing in knowing Lulu is laying right there with nothing but a sheet on? Or, as far as that goes, why did Lulu just lay there when she heard Ronnie say, "open up, police"?

Because he, Dante, is an idiot! IMO of course!!!!

#28   2011/08/03 09:14AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote stagwood:

Because he, Dante, is an idiot! IMO of course!!!!

Really then he let a strung out Lucky, who could barely stand up, bash him in the head and knock him out. Good going Dante

#29   2011/08/03 09:24AM
    ghfanfare

I was glad to hear Tracy say she is starting a new chapter in her life. Maybe that means no more Luke leaves AGAIN plots.

Also, why is it every time I turn on GH, Lucky is crying?!

#30   2011/08/03 09:34AM
    WickedAngel

Quote ghfanfare: I was glad to hear Tracy say she is starting a new chapter in her life. Maybe that means no more Luke leaves AGAIN plots.

Also, why is it every time I turn on GH, Lucky is crying?!

It's in his contract, he must have at least 2 crying scenes a week. You know how Hollywood is, even the men have to be "Fit" so it's how he keeps down his "water weight"

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list