List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/12 05:27PM, Views: 71798, Replies: 1359
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2011/08/01 12:17PM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Who the heck is following Carly? I thought maybe Franco but if that's the case he must be wearing a disguise

Jax?

Only if he's disguised too he was walking around outside Kelly's and also at the hospital.

#12   2011/08/01 12:21PM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Who the heck is following Carly? I thought maybe Franco but if that's the case he must be wearing a disguise

Jax?

Only if he's disguised too he was walking around outside Kelly's and also at the hospital.

True.

#13   2011/08/01 12:59PM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves: I am tired of seeing Sonny sitting on a step in NY. I was thinking maybe Kate would come walking by just strolling the old neighborhood.

When I saw it, I think it's the Sesame Street stoop. (Just kidding), I thought it was the stoop when the big shoot out happened when Franco first came on the scene of GH. However, I don't get where Sonny is. Did they say he was in Port Charles or Bensonhurst or where? Didn't he have a brownstone he kept for Brenda a long time ago? I didn't watch back then so I don't know for sure where Brenda lived when he was married to Lily.

#14   2011/08/01 02:47PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote JaneDoe:

Jax?

That's who I am thinking...

#15   2011/08/01 02:52PM
    katie28

Quote Nightmoves: Did not like what happened to Lucky

but i loved the nod to the lnl history at the end of today's show!!! liz finds him completely out of it... and then the shoe!!! she helps him up, and he says his shoe is broken.. she says she can fix it... just like lucky did all those years ago when he found her in the snow at the park after her rape. gave me goosebumps...

#16   2011/08/02 07:12AM
    Nightmoves

Quote katie28:
    Quote Nightmoves: Did not like what happened to Lucky

but i loved the nod to the lnl history at the end of today's show!!! liz finds him completely out of it... and then the shoe!!! she helps him up, and he says his shoe is broken.. she says she can fix it... just like lucky did all those years ago when he found her in the snow at the park after her rape. gave me goosebumps...

I agree good scene I'm just not liking seeing Lucky strung out although JJ was excellent

#17   2011/08/02 07:14AM
    Nightmoves

I forgot to post about Robin, she was being a real dbag the other day. I get it she doesn't like Carly but she had several of her facts wrong, she really needs to get off her high horse.

#18   2011/08/02 07:27AM
    theresao

I like that the new HW put the transporter away and people actually enter and leave scenes through the doors instead of just appearing in the next scene as if by magic.

#19   2011/08/02 07:28AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat: When I saw it, I think it's the Sesame Street stoop.

LOL

#20   2011/08/02 07:34AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe: Was that suppose to be Sonny's home in Bensonhurst?? That went completely over my head last week, lol. I could not figure out what the heck he was doing. Also, was I dreaming or did Sonny come out wearing different clothes? I didn't see him carry in a bag.

Hi JD Recalling that Sonny mentioned to Brenda that he keeps an apt. "downtown" I'm thinking that's it. And it's disguised at an abandoned building so no one knows a Mob Boss stays there. Would explain how he came out of it showered, shaved and redressed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/02 07:35AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list