List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Started by Nightmoves at 2011/08/01 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 09:58AM, Views: 53130, Replies: 1068
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2011/08/19 08:24AM
    Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat:
    Quote Nightmoves: Skye is really annoying me

I like Skye...she walks the line of good vs evil and makes it believable. Hooking her to CrAZy was genius. I also wouldn't mind TC coming back so Nikolas can be the Dark Prince that straddles that same line. Maybe even a hook up between the two.

The strange thing is I loved Skye when she was on AMC as Skye Chandler but never really liked her that much on GH go figure...

*sigh* I too would love TC coming back with his Cassadine on

#102   2011/08/19 09:12AM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Nightmoves: Skye is really annoying me

I like Skye...she walks the line of good vs evil and makes it believable. Hooking her to CrAZy was genius. I also wouldn't mind TC coming back so Nikolas can be the Dark Prince that straddles that same line. Maybe even a hook up between the two.

The strange thing is I loved Skye when she was on AMC as Skye Chandler but never really liked her that much on GH go figure...

*sigh* I too would love TC coming back with his Cassadine on

She kind of hasn't really been put to good use (ya know?).
    I like the actress a lot though. She's at the right age to mix it up with Alexis, Diane, Sonny, Jason, Carly, etc...and she has a daughter out there who is an Alcazar (who was killed by a certain blonde/blue eyed enforcer). She's hooked to the Q's and now the Zacharra's. The potential is awesome. I am just hoping GW develops good character driven storyline and plot with all of this. So far he has the perfect ingredients. It's just how he stirs the batter.

#103   2011/08/20 08:45AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Since when is asking some one to move in with you a gift? Dante sure seems to think a lot of himself...

#104   2011/08/25 05:09AM
    Nightmoves

As much as I enjoy CraZy, I did not enjoy him killing Siobahn. Those scenes upset me more than I thought they would. Lucky talking to her was sad also, he really did care about her. If they wanted to do LL2 I wish they could of done it some other way...

Loved Carly laying into Sonny. I don't see it as her being a hypocrite but rather she finally sees him for what he has become. Robin also sees this now. unfortunately, I don't think it will last...

#105   2011/08/25 05:44AM
    ransomha

Quote Nightmoves: As much as I enjoy CraZy, I did not enjoy him killing Siobahn. Those scenes upset me more than I thought they would. Lucky talking to her was sad also, he really did care about her. If they wanted to do LL2 I wish they could of done it some other way...

Loved Carly laying into Sonny. I don't see it as her being a hypocrite but rather she finally sees him for what he has become. Robin also sees this now. unfortunately, I don't think it will last...

I felt the same way when they killed off Jake.

#106   2011/08/27 05:44AM
    Nightmoves

I can NOT believe I'm going to type this but...I'm still a little behind but after watching Wednesday's episode I thought Spixie and Carjax...I'd like them both to get back together. Okay there I said it

#107   2011/08/31 05:23PM
    cincyghfan

Was it me or did everyone in PC need to get laid? Dang ever conversation that took place today was heated and full of emotion, I liked it

#108   2011/09/01 06:51AM
    JaneDoe

I had a WTF moment yesterday when Skye and Johnny acted like they'd never met. They did the last time she was on. I don't remember the exact circumstance, but there was a scene at the MC where Johnny was intimidating her somehow. As an OLD Jolu fan I used to watch Fan videos on YT and there was one to the song Gangsta's Paradise.... I can't find it now.... but they DID meet before.

Also..... did Patrick say Jason's first accident was 14 years ago?? I'm sure that's technically true, but Michael was born AFTER the accident and he's 19, lol.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list