List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler/ RUMOR GH's new Dillon Q cast?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/ RUMOR GH's new Dillon Q cast?

Started by wildkitty at 2011/06/11 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2011/06/12 01:39PM, Views: 1481, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/06/11 09:04AM
    Spoiler/ RUMOR GH's new Dillon Q cast?
    wildkitty

I just read Raven Beauty's new column and she says JPL (Rex,OLTL) is coming to GH and will play the character of Dillon Quartermain! I hope it is true because he would make a GREAT DILLON Q!

#2   2011/06/11 09:49AM
    Re: Spoiler/ RUMOR GH's new Dillon Q cast?
    Axl Rose

I sure hope Jean-Paul Lavoisier is cast as Dillon Quartermaine as a re-cast, he would definitely shine in the role of Dillon, and he would knock whatever scenes he is in out of the park, he has done such a great job as Rex Balsom, that if he were cast as Dillon, he would be great

#3   2011/06/11 11:16AM
    Nightmoves

Isn't the last Dillon on OLTL?

#4   2011/06/11 11:26AM
    Axl Rose

The last Dillon, Scott Clifton, is on Bold & The Beautiful as Liam Spencer, so I want Dillon to be re-casted

#5   2011/06/11 11:40AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Axl Rose: The last Dillon, Scott Clifton, is on Bold & The Beautiful as Liam Spencer, so I want Dillon to be re-casted

oh I thought he was on OLTL I would love for the Dillon character to be brought back too

#6   2011/06/11 12:22PM
    ransomha

Rex seems a bit old for the part of Dillon. Wasn't Dillon Lulu and Maxie"s age? Rex seems more like Sam and Lucky's age but, I do love the actor!

#7   2011/06/11 12:57PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Axl Rose: The last Dillon, Scott Clifton, is on Bold & The Beautiful as Liam Spencer, so I want Dillon to be re-casted

oh I thought he was on OLTL I would love for the Dillon character to be brought back too

NM, I think SC was on OLTL before he went to B&B. And I'd love for Dillon Q to return, but I'd prefer for Scott Clifton to be the one in the role. I loved him the first time around.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/11 01:00PM
    #8   2011/06/11 01:39PM
    Axl Rose

But Scott Clifton he is not coming back any time soon, so you might as well re-cast the role of Dillon, how about Billy Miller he plays Billy Abbott on Y & R, he would be an awesome Dillon

#9   2011/06/11 02:02PM
    Charlchris48

Quote wildkitty: I just read Raven Beauty's new column and she says JPL (Rex,OLTL) is coming to GH and will play the character of Dillon Quartermain! I hope it is true because he would make a GREAT DILLON Q!

I swear that lady steals her stuff from the DD. They were talking about JPL as a candidate for Dillon recast the other day on the DD (Daytime Dish message board) but it was all rumors/specs AND NOW she says that he is. I say BULL!! Also a day after the Dillon recast drop on the DD, there was another drop that said that there was no casting call for a male listed on shofax(company that lists casting calls). I will not believe it until legit sources say Dillon has been casted and Ravenbeauty is not legit cuz she is always hit and miss. Her gossip is not totally reliable cuz many of her predictions or specs never panned out!! I totally believes she surfes the net for soap gossip and rephrases it and sells it as her own.

BTW, if they do bring JPL, send him Maxie's way totally. They had loads of chemistry in their "What If" webisode.
    Not a fan of his so please don't let him anywhere near Lulu's orbit!!

#10   2011/06/11 02:06PM
    Axl Rose

If JPL does get casted as Dillon, then I want to see him and Maxie become a new couple

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list