List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Isn't Laura supposed to (in theory) live in Paris?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Isn't Laura supposed to (in theory) live in Paris?

Started by LadyFreakinHendrix at 2011/06/10 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2011/06/13 04:23PM, Views: 384, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2011/06/10 02:20PM
    Isn't Laura supposed to (in theory) live in Paris?
    LadyFreakinH...

Am I remembering this wrong or doesn't Laura live in Paris?

And if so - wouldn't the mention of a potential trip to Paris make Lulu think... hmmm... maybe I could bring my boyfriend to meet my mom? Now don't get me wrong - I understand the point of that scene was Lulu is so focused on doing what she believes will right the wrongs in her family that she's willing to turn down a dreamy vacation with her dreamy boyfriend! And any mention of her mom there would make that scene too murky. So why did they have to make it PARIS? Why couldn't they make it Rome or Aruba or anywhere else romantic without the mom baggage?

Or am I the only one distracted by this?

These little things annoy me. Any mention of a possible trip to Paris for Lulu, Lucky or Nik would make me think they're seeing their mom...

#2   2011/06/10 02:52PM
    Re: Isn't Laura supposed to (in theory) live in Paris?
    Angelpa25

I thought the same thing. It's really strange how nobody seems to mention Laura at all.

#3   2011/06/10 04:47PM
    lily hunter

Thanks for reminding me of the fact that Lulu could have introduced Laura and Dante. I think Guza had some sort of mental problem the way he was writing for the past two years.

#4   2011/06/10 06:12PM
    Axl Rose

Doesn't Laura live in Paris, I swear she lives in France

#5   2011/06/13 12:52PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Axl Rose: Doesn't Laura live in Paris, I swear she lives in France

Paris is in France. Yes, Laura does live in Paris. I wish they would at least mention her. She is a huge part of General Hospital.

#6   2011/06/13 04:23PM
    mamag68

Its true Laura does live in Paris!as soon as I heard Dante say Paris I thought Lulu would mention her mom.its strange how there is no mention of Laura through all the drama of Jake's death and Luke's intervention. Don't understand the writers and how they deal with past characters and present storylines.example:Bobbie,monica ect.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list