List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: When Laura returns i think she should.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Laura returns i think she should.................

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 10:53AM, Views: 758, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/09 09:38AM
    Re: When Laura returns i think she should.................
    rachie

Quote onegirloneboy: Luke and Laura yup?I wonder will she end up dying with all the comotion going on or will she just end up back the way she is now?

I read an interview from the actress and she made them promise not to kill her off if she came back for a short period of time. She said she isn't willing to come back just so they can kill her! I can't wait to see her with Lulu. Lulu is so great I can't wait!!

#12   2006/10/09 09:45AM
    cherturn

Maybe they bring her back and recast her part. It would be hard to find someone as good as Genie Francis though.

#13   2006/10/09 08:20PM
    momoluvsjack

I absolutely HATE it that Genie francis is only returning for a short period of time..i mean, what's the point???I'm sure the powers that be could come up with a way to keep her on the show and still let her spend a lot of time with her boys..I totally respect that about her, but tony geary gets plenty of time off..why can't they come up with something for her... please everyone, write to abc and gh and let them know that she is greatly missed and that they need to give her whatever she wants to persuade her to stay!!! thanks....and please writers, don't bring her back nuts...i want to see her involved in luke, lucky and lulu's lives...we need to see that.

#14   2006/10/10 10:53AM
    JaSam4Ever

i think if nothing else when she leaves again she should just "leave town" no relapse, no death. that way its always open for recast and for GF to come back.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list