List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: When Laura returns i think she should.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Laura returns i think she should.................

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 10:53AM, Views: 661, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/05 03:28PM
    When Laura returns i think she should.................
    onegirloneboy

Seeing Laura return,i think they should keep her on for more then 3 weeks.I read she will not stay to long,they need to bring her back for good.She was a great character?

#2   2006/10/05 03:30PM
    Re: When Laura returns i think she should.................
    cincin

Hopefully they can convince her to stick around longer. I read she doesn't want to be separated from her family in Maine for too long. I think her story will take longer than 3 weeks to play out. I loved Luke and Laura.

#3   2006/10/05 03:32PM
    onegirloneboy

Luke and Laura yup?I wonder will she end up dying with all the comotion going on or will she just end up back the way she is now?

#4   2006/10/05 03:35PM
    cincin

If she is only on for a short time, I don't think the writers would kill her off. I think maybe the treatment works for a while but may wear off and cause a relapse.

#5   2006/10/05 03:38PM
    onegirloneboy

WE DEFINENTLY NEED HER AROUND SOMETIMES...EVERYONE NEEDS A MOM @ SOME POINT. A GOOD MOM THAT IS.

#6   2006/10/05 03:39PM
    shan_21

I think that Laura will only be on for a short time unfortunately. You know how that rumor is going around that Lucky is going to accidentally kill someone? I think he will kill her, while she is trying to save him.

#7   2006/10/05 03:42PM
    onegirloneboy

SEE I THINK HE MIGHT END UP KILLING LIZ EITHER BY ACCIDENT OR HE WILL RELAPSE AND BE HURT ABOUT JASON SLEEPING WITH LIZ AND JUST END UP KILLING HER...

#8   2006/10/05 03:43PM
    shan_21

I wish he would kill Liz. Or Sam. I dont like either of them. He needs a woman like Anna.

#9   2006/10/05 03:45PM
    cincin

I don't think he kills Liz. She's around for awhile. She just signed another contract a while back. I think he relapses because Maxie's pregnant and finds out Liz slept with Jason and Jason's the daddy.

#10   2006/10/05 03:48PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote shan_21: I wish he would kill Liz. Or Sam. I dont like either of them. He needs a woman like Anna.

WHY NOT LIKE SAM? CAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH RIC?WHO HASN'T SLEPT WITH EACHOTHER RIGHT?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list