List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 07:57PM, Views: 1013, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/05 03:34PM
    Re: Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......
    cincin

It might be too hard to get past seeing the person you love in bed with someone else, especially an enemy. Liz and Jason can't seem to get past the image of their loves in bed with other people. I seem to remember Sonny couldn't get past Carly being with Alcazar. Carly had a hard time forgiving Sonny for sleeping with Sam. Some things are just too painful to get past.

#12   2006/10/05 03:37PM
    onegirloneboy

YOU ARE RIGHT? BUT I STILL WANT TO SEE SAM AND JASON END UP TOGETHER AND MUCH AS I WANT SONNY AND CARLY BACK TOGETHER? SONNY IS A CHANGED MAN...CARLY WAS NOT PERFECT NEITHER SHE HAS BEEN AROUND,WELL THEY ALL HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK.......

#13   2006/10/05 03:42PM
    cincin

As with all soaps, character do sleep around alot. Maybe that's why we watch. You like Sam and Jason and I like Liz and Jason. Sonny maybe changed but I did like him with Emily and Alexis. He has chemistry with anyone, except Reese. I think Carly and Sonny are hoot but as friendly adversaries. More interesting watching Sonny try to mess up Carly's dates with Jax and Carly's reactions.

#14   2006/10/05 03:47PM
    onegirloneboy

YOU ARE RIGHT SONNY RUINING CARLYS DATES IS FUN,I LIKED SONNY WITH EMILY TOO.ALEXIS NOT....SHE ENDED UP WITH HIS BROTHER.SICK TOO...I MEAN CHRISTINA IS RICS NIECE AND YET CALLS HIM DAD....AS FAR AS LIZ AND JASON THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE WHY DID IT NOT WORK OUT THEN? WHY NOW WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT EVERYONE KNOWS JASON 'S HEART GOES OUT TO SAM,AND THAT HE IS ALWAY'S TRYING TO HELP EVERYONE INCLUDING LIZ....

#15   2006/10/05 03:57PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote cincin: As with all soaps, character do sleep around alot. Maybe that's why we watch. You like Sam and Jason and I like Liz and Jason. Sonny maybe changed but I did like him with Emily and Alexis. He has chemistry with anyone, except Reese. I think Carly and Sonny are hoot but as friendly adversaries. More interesting watching Sonny try to mess up Carly's dates with Jax and Carly's reactions.

IS IT FAIR TO LIZ FOR JASON TO BE WITH HER OUTTA PITTY?

#16   2006/10/05 04:05PM
    onegirloneboy

yes,yes ,yes i agree..........Liz she is NOT for Jason...You are right Sam went through enough and enough should be enough..She did not leave Jason,SHE TRIED SO HARD TO WIN HIM BACK BEFORE SHE SLEPT WITH RIC...AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH OF A JERK RIC IS.HE WOULD SADUCE ANYONE RIGHT/MEANING SAM TOO.I THINK RI GOT A LITTLE FLING FOR SAM...

#17   2006/10/05 04:11PM
    nina4177

I would like Liz to lose the baby if it is Jasons that way he wont feel obligated to Liz and he then can work on his relationship with Sam

#18   2006/10/05 04:16PM
    onegirloneboy

right on....I agree i like Liz BUT lately she has been around Jason to much i do not like that..If you notice that every soap book her and jason are together and sam on the bottom....That pisses me off.she had her chance with jason long ago...She needs to take her husband back and stick with him,and not ruin jasons life with sam....Her and Lucky need to keep their clothes on....It seems like on makes a mistake so does the other.Liz pisses me off cause she acts innocient NOT........

#19   2006/10/05 04:48PM
    BabyBlueEyes

ok, i never saw the first miscarrage liz had so this would be unfair to liz to have another one. but it's a soap opera! i know we kinda take these people almost like they're real, that's why we discuss all of these things the way we do, but it's not like she's (RH) really pregnant. so if it is jason's baby, i wouldn't mind if she miscarried. sorry for those of you who really want her to have the baby. however if it's lucky's baby, then i'm all for that and lucky can have his own child then with liz!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list