List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/05 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 07:57PM, Views: 866, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/05 02:54PM
    Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......
    onegirloneboy

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE IF THIS BABY TURNS OUT JASON'S? DO YOU WANT LIZ TO HAVE IT OR MISCARRY IT? DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE FAIR TO SAM? SHE HAS BEEN PRETTY INICENT THROUGH THIS WHOLE ORDEAL.WELL MAYBE NOT SO INICENT BUT MUCH MORE THEN LIZ.RIGHT? DOES LIZ DESERVE TO HAVE JASON'S BABY?

#2   2006/10/05 02:57PM
    Re: Who wants to see Liz miscarry this baby if it ends up J.......
    cincin

I don't think it would be fair to make Liz have a 3rd miscarriage. She lost her 1st baby when psycho Faith pushed her down the stairs and the 2nd baby when she was pregnant for Jax and Courtney. 3 miscarriages would be cruel. I would their to be a Jason/Liz baby. They would make terrific parents whether they get together or not.

#3   2006/10/05 02:58PM
    sdeshazo

NO WAY Liz should not have Jasons Baby.

#4   2006/10/05 03:04PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote sdeshazo: NO WAY Liz should not have Jasons Baby.

DID YOU HEAR JASON PROPOSES TO LIZ? YUK I HEARD SHE TURNS DOWN THE SWEET OFFER,THANK GOD.YEAH THIS BABY SHOULD NOT BE JASONS,IT WOULD NOT BE FAIR TO SAM? SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH WITH JASON AND NOW WITH HER EVIL MOM,THAT IS THE LAST HEARTBREAK SHE NEEDS? RIGHT

#5   2006/10/05 03:11PM
    julbri76

Sam INNOCENT...PLEASE when I read that I almost fell out of my chair. If I recall correctly when she found out that Alexis was the reason Jason was pushing her away, she said that she was gonna make Alexis pay. When she was released from the hospital after the gunshot she played and flirted with Ric. She knew what she was doing drunk or not she knew.

#6   2006/10/05 03:17PM
    onegirloneboy

well sleeping with Ric was ILL.But i would have made Alexis pay.NOT in that way sleeping with my stepfather ill.But Sam is more inocient than Liz 4 pregnancies 4 different men,,,How MANY MORE TIMES WILL SHE BE PREGNANT AND HOW MANY MORE DIFFERENT MEN? HER HUSBAND CHEATS SO SHE FALLS TO JASON WRONG?SHE IS MORE SKANKY THEN ANYONE ELSE BUT SEEMS TO PLAY LIEK SHE IS INNOCIENT...NOT

#7   2006/10/05 03:17PM
    cincin

So true. Sam was not innocent in the Ric debacle. She flirted with him and pranced around in see through dresses and skimpy swimsuits. All this to hurt Alexis and Jason.

#8   2006/10/05 03:21PM
    onegirloneboy

well do not forget Jason left her after she was shot,she never left him.wrong person to sleep with to piss off Jason but She had all rights to sleep with another man NOT Ric though.That i disagree on.

#9   2006/10/05 03:27PM
    cincin

That's true that Jason left her. She made the wrong choice in trying to get revenge and ended up hurting herself in the process. Sometimes it's better to cut your losses and move on. JMO.

#10   2006/10/05 03:30PM
    onegirloneboy

cutting your loses is the right thing but Jason slept with Liz?So they are even and now possibly she might be having his baby with Sam's luck...So them being together and making a wonderful realationship work out,They are perfect together...If Sonny and Carly tried 3 times why not have Sma and Jason try a 2nd time.....

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list