List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Baby Lante Thread (Lulu & Dante Fans Only)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Lante Thread (Lulu & Dante Fans Only)

Started by Axl Rose at 2011/05/17 10:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 12:15PM, Views: 8375, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/05/17 10:41AM
    Baby Lante Thread (Lulu & Dante Fans Only)
    Axl Rose

This is strictly a Dante and Lulu fan only thread, no bashing, at all, and this is for us Lante fans who want to see our couple have a baby sometime down the road, I for one want to see a Lante baby, it doesn't matter if the baby is a boy or a girl, just as long as they do end up having a baby together

Lante's baby will be half-Corinthos, half-Spencer

Sonny would be the baby's grandfather so would Luke as he would be the baby's grandfather too, Olivia and Laura would be the baby's grandmothers

Nikolas, Lucky, and Ethan will all be the baby's uncles on Lulu's side of the family, and on Dante's side of the family Michael & Morgan will be the baby's uncles

Kristina would be the baby's aunt, Molly would be the baby's second cousin, Carly would be Lante's baby's third cousin, and Michael, Morgan, and Josslyn would be the baby's third cousins as well since Carly & her kids are also Spencers

Kate Howard would be the baby's third cousin as well, since Kate is Olivia's first cousin making Kate Dante's second cousin, and Kate would be the new baby's third cousin

Mike Corbin, Sonny's dad, would be the baby's great-grandfather

That is why I want to see Lante have a baby, because I believe their baby would be so cute and gorgeous

If they should ever have a baby, I want their baby to be a girl

#2   2011/05/17 11:37AM
    Re: Baby Lante Thread (Lulu & Dante Fans Only)
    Axl Rose

Lante baby girl, I would name her Laura Falconeri

#3   2011/05/17 05:49PM
    Axl Rose

If the baby is a boy, how about naming him Joshua Falconeri

#4   2011/05/17 07:05PM
    Charlchris48

I love the idea of Lante having a baby in the future!! It would be classic for Luke & Laura/Sonny Corinthos to share a grandchild(ren) together! With rumors of cancellation, I want Lante to have twins-boy/girl!! Laura Olivia (Lily/Lola)& Dominic Lucas Falconeri are the names I would pick out for them!

#5   2011/05/17 07:30PM
    Axl Rose

Laura Olivia Falconeri for a baby girl, I love it, and Dominic Lucas Falconeri for a baby boy, I love the names, they would so suit their kids

#6   2011/05/18 07:04AM
    Caitie

Quote Charlchris48: I love the idea of Lante having a baby in the future!! It would be classic for Luke & Laura/Sonny Corinthos to share a grandchild(ren) together! With rumors of cancellation, I want Lante to have twins-boy/girl!! Laura Olivia (Lily/Lola)& Dominic Lucas Falconeri are the names I would pick out for them!

LOL - you are living in my head - those are the names I had chosen as well!! Love the idea of grandpas Luke and Sonny at the hospital nursery window - talking about they reached this point in their lives!! Too much emotion and fun all in one package.

#7   2011/05/18 07:48AM
    goggiebear

Yes I sooooo want Dante and Lulu to have those 8 Kids that they were talking about lol their names would be for the 4 boys: Dominic luka Falconeri, Dante Angelo Falconeri JR. Lucas Loranzo Falconeri, and Vincent Angelo Falconeri
    Now for the 4 Girls: Laura Olivia Falconeri , Lesley Talia Falconeri, Oliva Angela Falconeri and Georgia Angela Falconeri )

WHOOHOO so can't for them to have one

#8   2011/05/18 08:46AM
    Charlchris48

Quote Caitie:
    Quote Charlchris48: I love the idea of Lante having a baby in the future!! It would be classic for Luke & Laura/Sonny Corinthos to share a grandchild(ren) together! With rumors of cancellation, I want Lante to have twins-boy/girl!! Laura Olivia (Lily/Lola)& Dominic Lucas Falconeri are the names I would pick out for them!

LOL - you are living in my head - those are the names I had chosen as well!! Love the idea of grandpas Luke and Sonny at the hospital nursery window - talking about they reached this point in their lives!! Too much emotion and fun all in one package.

Honestly, I have read so many names for Lante babies and from all the names I have seen on boards these names are the ones I have liked the best. I can't remember where I read them but it could be your post. I take no credit for making up the names but out of all the names I read, I pick those out for them that best fits Lante babies! I love the idea of a girl named Lola or Lily cuz it kinda goes with Lulu's name! Well Dominic Lucas is self explanatory!

#9   2011/05/18 10:02AM
    Axl Rose

How about naming the kid Dante Jr. especially if the baby is a boy, but just call him D.J. Falconeri

And or if it is a girl, name her Alexa Falconeri

#10   2011/05/18 12:14PM
    Axl Rose

Maybe they can have a baby by 2012 or 2013 if we are lucky

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list