List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Does anyone know if Jason A.K.A .........Steve Burton is leaving General Hospital?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone know if Jason A.K.A .........Steve Burton is leaving General Hospital?

Started by BENDING OVER FOR GH at 2007/06/04 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/07 04:10AM, Views: 13351, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/06/04 08:14PM
    Does anyone know if Jason A.K.A .........Steve Burton is leaving General Hospital?
    BENDING OVER...

My girlfriend just called me she is watching soapnet and said the commercial mentioned he might be leaving could this be true? Steve has been on over 15 years would he just leave,like that i know he had left once before but came back real quick.Any mooderator or anyone know for sure

#2   2007/06/04 08:15PM
    Re: Does anyone know if Jason A.K.A .........Steve Burton is leaving General Hospital?
    Vanrainmom

Quote BENDING OVER FOR GH: My girlfriend just called me she is watching soapnet and said the commercial mentioned he might be leaving could this be true? Steve has been on over 15 years would he just leave,like that i know he had left once before but came back real quick.Any mooderator or anyone know for sure

There are other people who know alot more than me -but apparently he has some vacation and then a movie coming up?
    I couldn't stand it if he left.

#3   2007/06/04 08:16PM
    Re: Does anyone know if Jason A.K.A .........Steve Burton is leaving General Hospital?
    BENDING OVER...

Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote BENDING OVER FOR GH: My girlfriend just called me she is watching soapnet and said the commercial mentioned he might be leaving could this be true? Steve has been on over 15 years would he just leave,like that i know he had left once before but came back real quick.Any mooderator or anyone know for sure

There are other people who know alot more than me -but apparently he has some vacation and then a movie coming up?

I will die right now~

#4   2007/06/04 08:19PM
    BENDING OVER...

No wonder Jason wants to leave Sam is taking a leave he does not want to be left alone with Liz .LOL

Thought that was funny. Both leaving to do other things and poor Liz will she stay with Luxky? Actaully will he stay with her? I have always been a Liz and Lucky fan. I miss them

#5   2007/06/04 08:23PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote BENDING OVER FOR GH:
    Quote Vanrainmom:

I will die right now~

I'm with you - I'd just lay on the sofa under all of my unfolded laundry and die

#6   2007/06/04 08:26PM
    BENDING OVER...

Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote BENDING OVER FOR GH:
    Quote Vanrainmom:

I will die right now~

I'm with you - I'd just lay on the sofa under all of my unfolded laundry and die

I am dying already.I think i will seriously die.I don't think I could watch General hopsital anymore lol

#7   2007/06/04 09:15PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote RuRedy4This: Gh BURTON TAKES OFF!

Meanwhile, Sam knows all about heartbreak as she is left reelig following a series of medical tests. With Amelia warning that her relationship with Jason is doomed, Sam admits that everything would be better if Elizabeth's baby would just disappear. But surely Sam's not desperate enought to go that far...or is she?

Oh good lord - she's not going to get rid of the baby - that is just so wrong!!!

#8   2007/06/05 06:15AM
    luvemall

Quote RuRedy4This: Gh BURTON TAKES OFF!
    OUT
    As General Hospital's Jason is carted off to jail (see the in depth Cover Story on Page 26 for more), Portrayer Steve Burton prepars to say good-bye to Port Charles himself! but Why?

The In Depth Story: It ain;t easy being Jason, especially these days, what with a murder charge hanging over his head, a relationship in trouble and a baby hed'd love to - but can't - claim as his own.
    But things are going to to get a lot tougher, thanks to the mounting evidence in Alcazar's murder case. "I know there's no physical evidence,' says burton of his character's plight. "so there's got to be somehting else they have. There must be heard evidence he doesn'tt know about. That's what makes his arrest a little bit different from the others. I'm not getting out in five minutes."
    In fact, Jason will be left cooling his heels for a while in order to help accoomodate Burton's vacation plasns. "i'm actually goin gto be off camera in jail for a long time."

but never fear. A GH rep assures us that thinks to pre-taping of episodes, fans will hardly notice Jasons's absence. And where is burton headed during his time off? "Nowhere you need to know!: he says with a grin.

GENERAL HOSPITAL
    PREVIEW
    Things get complicated for General Hospital's Jason and Sam this week when Sonny finds out exactly what they've been hiding from one another and decides honesty is the best policy. When sins from the past are revealed, will this couple stand a chacne of having a future together? Or will desperate times push Sam to do something which could change all their lives forever?

Jason Is Arrested!
    As the week begins, Liz is shocked when Lucky arrest the father of her baby for Alcazar's murder. Even as Jason is finding out just how bad things look for im at the polcie department, Lucky returns home to a wife who has a few harsh words for him! A heated argument erupts, ending with lucky storming out! Emily stops by for a visit and arrived just in time to hear Liz vent about the situation. Em, however, can't help but wonder if perhaps the lady doth protest too much, suggesting that maybe Liz is still in love with Jason!
    Amelia's confession! Returning from their lateest location shoot, Ameliaa and Sam learn that aJason has ben arressted. Needless to say, Sam's a little upset thatshe had to find out from Ric and asks why her beau didn't call her to tell her shimself. Meanwhile, seeing Sam suffer must be an aprodisiac for Amelia, who dashed over to see Sonny, hoping for a quick romp. Instead, he wqant ssto know why she's got files about Sam which seem to focus on her past. Rather thatn lie, Amelia lays it all on the table, admitting not only that Sam killed her dad but thatshe came to town seeking revenge!
    Altoug Ric does everything in his power to et under Jason's skin in the hope of provokingn him to confess, better men than Lasnsing have tried with just s much - read: No - Success. Once Ric's gone, his brother arrives to fill Jason in on what he's learned, implying that perhaps Sam is only hustling Jason as she has done to men i nthe past. Being a good boyfriend, Jason immmediately comes to his girlfriends's defense, as portrayer Steve burton explains in character. "Why are you tking Amelia's word for it, Sonny? she's a nutcjob!: More importantly, Jason has absolutely no doubt that Sam loves him. "it isn't an acat. What we have is real. am was with me when I was dying. We went through the pregnancy. Thre were no games involved. I know when it's true or not true, and it is true." concerned about his pal, sonny suggests that Jason talk to Amelia. Wanting the truth, Jason does exactly that and is warned by Amelia that he's being manipulated by Sam. As proff of this fact, Amelia drops a bombshell on Jason: Sam knows that he's the father of Elizabeth's baby!

Sam Wants A Baby!
    Turning to her mom for advice, Sam admits that she wants nother more thatn to have kids with Jason. But with so many secrets hanging in th eair between them, is the relationship doomed? "If Sam and Jason want to salvage this," theorizes her portrayer, kelly Monaco, "They've got to spill it out on the tble and try to put the pieces together after that." Of course, the couple may not need to be honest with one another if Amelia keeps sharing their secrets! Jason is shocked when Amelia - who has become Sam's confidante - reveals that his girlfriend is determined to have his baby, even if it means stealing his sperm and using a surrogate!
    Lucky admits to Jason that there's a whole lot of evidence linking him to Alcazar's death. So when Sam catches up with her beau, he tell her now is definitely not th eright to be thinking about having a child. "I don't wqant to kowingly bring a chld into my life," says Burton in character, pointing out that the child Liz and Jason conceived came about as a result of faulty condoms.

Sam however, may not be willing to wait. "She kows eactly what she wantts," declares Monaco. "It's like she's taking back some control of her life."
    sonny's shocking advice!
    At long last, Sonny is filled in on the truth about Elizabeth's baby when Jason turns to him for counnsel. Sonny's advice? Fight for the child! but as Burton explains in character, it's not that simple, especially with the very real thraat of extended jail time looming. "Eventually, my lie would affect Jakes's life. There's no doubt abut it. As much as i would want to claim my own child, it's heartbreaking."

Meanwhile, Sam knows all about heartbreak as she is left reelig following a series of medical tests. With Amelia warning that her relationship with Jason is doomed, Sam admits that everything would be better if Elizabeth's baby would just disappear. But surely Sam's not desperate enought to go that far...or is she?

I love how thorough your posts are it's GREAT!!(standing &applauding you)
    Thanks for the info. it helped, I had heard he would only be gone a few weeks for vacation and to film a western,but it makes you worry when the soap mags all just say "bye Jason". So hey, thanks again.
    I also saw on the "Soaps In Depth" commercial something about Ric leaving too. Any info there?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list