List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!

Started by LovinGH at 2007/06/04 05:02PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 08:29PM, Views: 331, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/06/04 05:02PM
    I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!
    LovinGH

I saw some remnants of the "real" Liz I love today. She is standing up for herself, for Jake and for Jake's true and only father: Jason!!!! I love the way Jason was looking at her while Lucky put him in cuffs. He saw that Liz was worried about him & as Lucky tried to pull Jason away, Jason hesitated, looked at Liz and assured her he would be fine...

Can't wait til tomorrow when Liz sticks up for Jason and tells Lucky Jason can hold Jake whenever the hell he wants. Woohoo!!!!

#2   2007/06/04 05:07PM
    Re: I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!
    ilovejasonmo...

Tell it sister! Stick up for your baby daddy! I think we are gonna see more tension between Liz and Lucky! I can't wait! This is a positive step in the whole baby reveal s/l! I am excited!

#3   2007/06/04 05:23PM

Can anyone tell me what Liz said to Lucky at the last scene about taking Jason out in handcuffs and then Liz said something about Jason and Jake and I could not understand what she said.

#4   2007/06/04 05:49PM
    liz-fan

Does anyone know is the liason scenes onyoutube yet and what's it under if they are? I missed the show.

#5   2007/06/04 07:31PM
    HAWKCRZY

yes it was good she need to stand up for jason like she really wants to she loves him and wants everyone to know it i think she just does not what to be the one to make lucky go back to drugs
    so keep it up liz and tell the truth

#6   2007/06/04 07:33PM
    stormy1000

Back off , Lucky! Jason can hold Jake anytime he wants to!!

#7   2007/06/04 08:29PM
    fireball

ITA she was really good,standing up for Jason. Liz you the girl!I especially liked when she just stood on the stairs and waited for Lucky to say what he had to say like it doesn't matter I love him anyway.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list