List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why didn't Jason cleaners do their jobs right. Is the Hitman slacking at his Job?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why didn't Jason cleaners do their jobs right. Is the Hitman slacking at his Job?

Started by RuRedy4This at 2007/06/04 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 02:41PM, Views: 300, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/06/04 01:54PM
    Re: Why didn't Jason cleaners do their jobs right. Is the Hitman slacking at his Job?
    Vanrainmom

Quote RuRedy4This: Are all the problems withe Elizabeth and the baby causing Hitman Jason to become slacking in his job. Why didn't Jason have the cleaners clean up everything. And Lo' was not eve shot in that room so why can the recorder record from that far away, he was killed in the other room.

Or did Lo' know what was going on and set Jason up, I read in a spoiler that I had posted at one time that he(Jason_) was suppose to accidentally shot the wrong man.

And where was Lo's body guard, you know the one he told to not let Skye out of his site when him and her got to South America?

You know alot more about GH than I do - but didn't Ric plant evidence to incriminate Jason? You know Ric always crawling along the floor with drugs/or evidence to plant on whoever he hates that day. Man I can't stand that weasel!

#2   2007/06/04 02:33PM
    Re: Why didn't Jason cleaners do their jobs right. Is the Hitman slacking at his Job?
    Vanrainmom

Quote RuRedy4This: Ric had a handkerchief in his hand as he was rubbing his hand around the desk top and looking in the drawer of the desk, and then he put his hand under the dest and felt a tape recorder, looked under it and brought it out, it was stuck to something that held it in place. I thought myself IMO that he slipped it under there and we are not suppose to realize that he did it, so to us it looks like he find it. But either Jason shot the wrong man, which was a spoiler at once time that I posted on the old spoiler page, or Lo' when he was married to Carly had a recording of Sonny's and Carly's kid Morgan. I don't know but I do have a good imagination and always thought the way Lo's says Morgan is like he is talking to a child. Because Carly's kids did live with him and her at one time.

Ahhhh! Wow! You do know alot about GH! If Jason shot the wrong man then where the heck is Lorenzo and why does Skye look so guilty? You are right though - I think poor Jason has been distracted with all of these hysterical females running around he couldn't help but get sloppy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list