List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GRR OMG GRR OMG GRR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRR OMG GRR OMG GRR

Started by LovingLucky at 2007/06/04 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 01:26PM, Views: 556, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/06/04 01:26PM
    GRR OMG GRR OMG GRR
    LovingLucky

OMG WHAT ARE THE WRITERS DOING?!!!!! what the heck was all of that $h!t with Logan and Spinelli and LuLu at the coffee house? Logan hit Spinelli for basically no reason, and then he grabbed LuLu and made out with her. WTF?!!

Kelley, what did you think of this? To me, it was too 'random'. It looks like Logan has lost it!

GRR GRR GRR VENTING VENTING....ok, I'm better now. I gotta remember its just a show LOL

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/06/04 01:28PM
    #2   2007/06/04 01:54PM
    Re: GRR OMG GRR OMG GRR
    frenchgirl

I was liking Logan and then that scene....he was such a bully and a jerk!! Picking on Spinelli like that and then that comment about how the man is supposed to protect the woman?!!!

#3   2007/06/04 01:55PM
    LovingLucky

Quote frenchgirl: I was liking Logan and then that scene....he was such a bully and a jerk!! Picking on Spinelli like that and then that comment about how the man is supposed to protect the woman?!!!

It just seemed a little to out of character for Logan. He is a jerk, but not this kind of jerk!

#4   2007/06/04 01:58PM
    frenchgirl

and grabbing Lulu like that and kissing her...wth was that. She just found out that her mom was raped by her dad. Is that how her and Logan are going to start out..I sure hope not.

#5   2007/06/04 02:56PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote LovingLucky:
    Quote frenchgirl: I was liking Logan and then that scene....he was such a bully and a jerk!! Picking on Spinelli like that and then that comment about how the man is supposed to protect the woman?!!!

It just seemed a little to out of character for Logan. He is a jerk, but not this kind of jerk!

I live on the west coast so I just saw what happened. What on earth! Poor Spinelli - all Logan had left to do to humiliate him more was give him a big wedgie! And that kiss - yikes - what is this leading up to?

#6   2007/06/04 03:01PM
    lith1029

Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote LovingLucky:

I live on the west coast so I just saw what happened. What on earth! Poor Spinelli - all Logan had left to do to humiliate him more was give him a big wedgie! And that kiss - yikes - what is this leading up to?

Logan is too a jerk and he has been one ever since he arrived, remember the blackmail scheme?

#7   2007/06/04 03:18PM
    mommymccormick

Quote LovingLucky: OMG WHAT ARE THE WRITERS DOING?!!!!! what the heck was all of that $h!t with Logan and Spinelli and LuLu at the coffee house? Logan hit Spinelli for basically no reason, and then he grabbed LuLu and made out with her. WTF?!!

Kelley, what did you think of this? To me, it was too 'random'. It looks like Logan has lost it!

GRR GRR GRR VENTING VENTING....ok, I'm better now. I gotta remember its just a show LOL

I have been so busy at work today, I haven't got to watch yet, I will have to watch tonight on soapnet, but from the recaps I've read, it seems like they are trying to mimic Logan's character to the way Luke was when he first came to town being mixed up with the mob and all, Luke used to work for Frank Smith, back then and he was definatly a bad boy, so I think they are just trying to set up the S/L for Logan and Lulu, but surely they wouldn't go for a rape S/L again, it would be completely different from Luke and Laura, things have changed too much since then for it to be acceptable like it has been for L&L all these yrs. I don't think Logan would do anything to ever hurt Lulu, he cares about her too much already, you can tell, but as far as how he acted with Spin, mabey he just got the big head, thinking he was in charge for a bit, since Jason was arrested, but that is JMO!!!!!

Kelley

#8   2007/06/04 05:05PM
    ilovejasonmo...

I see tptb going two ways with this! 1. Logan is gonna end up being like Luke and being aggressive with Lulu... Then it would be like history repeating itself! I hope that they don't do that! Or they are abandoning the Logan/Lulu thing for now and just keep him the nasty, arrogant punk that he is! I don't like him... I definately don't like the way he bullies Spinnelli! I think when all is said and done Jason needs to put him in check.... Kick his butt around a little see how he likes it!

#9   2007/06/04 07:13PM
    lighthouse112

Quote lith1029:
    Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote LovingLucky:

ITA!! Go away Logan!!!

Tammy

Logan is too a jerk and he has been one ever since he arrived, remember the blackmail scheme?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list