List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: question..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

question..

Started by xolissyx at 2007/06/04 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 11:24AM, Views: 219, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/06/04 10:37AM
    question..
    xolissyx

about night shift. what is it and when does is start and where will it be playing? i am completley new to this...

#2   2007/06/04 11:04AM
    Re: question..
    luvemall

Quote xolissyx: about night shift. what is it and when does is start and where will it be playing? i am completley new to this...

NIGHT SHIFT is a spin-off that soapnet is doing this summer. I've heard it starts July but haven't actually checked the listing yet. I believe it's a 13 hour mini-series focused more an the night lives in PC.

Hope that helps

#3   2007/06/04 11:05AM
    mommymccormick

Quote xolissyx: about night shift. what is it and when does is start and where will it be playing? i am completley new to this...

It will be a once a week nightime soap on Soapnet, I believe it is supposed to start July 12, it will be about all the goings on during the night shift at Gh and around PC, hope that helps, there are some youtube promos up about it just put in Gh Nihgt Shift and you should be able to watch a few promos for it!!!

Kelley

#4   2007/06/04 11:24AM
    ilovejasonmo...

But here's the thing.... It is supposidly not suppose to affect the daytime GH storylines - so, I don't get it! I don't see why they are taking "main" characters and putting them on this show! Jason & Elizabeth? I read somewhere that we're not suppose to take what we see at night and carry it over to daytime! It's the same show and the same characters , but the s/l's aren't suppose to cross! I really hope that it isn't going to end up like some wacko vampire show like Port Charles did! That was horrible!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list