List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason VS Lucky!! Rick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason VS Lucky!! Rick?

Started by Whitechick at 2007/06/04 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 07:04PM, Views: 302, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/06/04 10:23AM
    Jason VS Lucky!! Rick?
    Whitechick

%( I think Lucky is a fool listening to Rick What's up with Rick Taken the recorder from under Lorenzo's desk and then putting it back Bad Bad D.A. it will catch up with you Rick sooner or later I can't beleive Rick is doing that he is a Supose to be protecting the people of Port Charles. I can't wait until he is all washed up. Lucky don't trust Rick the Scum Bag he is no good. I guess Jason is going out of GH for a while. THanks Whitechick

#2   2007/06/04 10:38AM
    Re: Jason VS Lucky!! Rick?
    stormy1000

Quote Whitechick: I think Lucky is a fool listening to Rick What's up with Rick Taken the recorder from under Lorenzo's desk and then putting it back Bad Bad D.A. it will catch up with you Rick sooner or later I can't beleive Rick is doing that he is a Supose to be protecting the people of Port Charles. I can't wait until he is all washed up. Lucky don't trust Rick the Scum Bag he is no good. I guess Jason is going out of GH for a while. THanks Whitechick

Ric wants Liz back, he has decided that he never stopped loving her. But he needs to get rid of both Lucky and Jason so he can slide right in there and scoop her up. (like he believes she would really take him back!) He has this all figured out, he has to get rid of them both at the same time to keep Liz from ending up with either one of them, so he plays them against one each other. Ric figures if he can get rid of one in a way that makes Liz hate the other then he will have her all to himself. Lucky has been told this straight to his face before and refuses to believe it. So Ric is the puppetmaster and Lucky is his puppet. Lucky definitely didn't inherit Luke and Laura smarts.

#3   2007/06/04 11:52AM
    ilovejasonmo...

ITA! Ric is the evil behind evil! He is soooooo obsessed with Elizabeth! His one true love that got away! I must have been after he drugged her! While keeping pregnant Carly locked in the secret room.... I don't understand how anyone in PC would ever trust him! How does Alexis rationalize her love for this slime ball???? She's suppose to be sooooooooo smart! How stupid? Lucky must be back on drugs! At least Jason kicked his butt!

#4   2007/06/04 04:17PM
    Whitechick

Rick Is a sick man and he is still the D.A. that is sad .I don't know how and why does Rick still have Molly. I truely feel for his Daughter Molly I hope she will go back home with Alexis she is crazy to This is outragedous story line Don't Trust Rick he is a slime ball. Thanks Whitechick

#5   2007/06/04 06:24PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote Whitechick: Rick Is a sick man and he is still the D.A. that is sad .I don't know how and why does Rick still have Molly. I truely feel for his Daughter Molly I hope she will go back home with Alexis she is crazy to This is outragedous story line Don't Trust Rick he is a slime ball. Thanks Whitechick

It would be really fun to have Rick in some sort of story line where he is completely helpless and weak. I would love to watch him broke with his career in tatters begging Sonny for a couple of bucks for a coffee

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list